Living Room Reveal

I have made a few changes to my Living Room in the last few months and one of them being my new Ikea Rug. It has change the feeling in my living room.

IMG_1253

It is a large area rug and the price was right, only $99. I have been loving the touches of black and white that I have put in almost every room . A few other things that have been added to the living room is the coffee table, it was blue when I bought it from Urban Outfitters. It was also on sale. I did not love the table when it was blue, but since I sprayed painted it gold, it changed it for me. I love it now! I got a few pillows from Costco and the bird pillows I made. The polka dot pillow was from Anthropolgie. I love that with a few easy changes it has transformed my living room.

IMG_1253 3

Here is a view of my living room from my front door.

IMG_1251Next week I will post more details about the fireplace and my new tv buffet and the updates I made to the gallery wall behind my mint desk.

What do you think about the changes I have made so far? I would love to hear your input.

Savannah Sig

Image Map

Image Map

About Mallory & Savannah

Welcome to our blog! We’re so glad you’re here! We are Mallory and Savannah and we are the brains behind Classy Clutter, a one-stop-shop for all things creative. Classy Clutter keeps us connected from Arizona to New York. We hope you’ll enjoy our blog and come back often for inspiration, tips and tutorials. Thanks for stopping by!

18 Responses to Living Room Reveal

1. Jodi says:

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the color combination!

2. Stephanie says:

Your living room is absolutely stunning! I really love the rug that you chose!
    Stephanie recently posted…MUPPETS MOST WANTED!My Profile

3. Kellee says:

Loooove it!
    Kellee recently posted…Shrinky Dinky DooMy Profile

4. I love all the personality the room has!! :)
    Gabbi @ Retro Ranch Reno recently posted…Puttin’ It Out There.My Profile

5. Kristi says:

I love it! I wish my living room looked that good.

6. Shawnie Fresh says:

I love it! Did you move your China cabinet, is it still blue ? I love the “eat” letters, can you share where you found them?

7. suburbsmama says:

Gorgeous living room!

8. So fun–I love the mixture of so many patterns!

9. Dani Krum says:

I seriously am in LOVE with this room! It is AMAZING!
    XO
    dani
    Dani Krum recently posted…Be.YOU.tiful You Link Party + Apple Of My Eye Giveaway!My Profile

10. Ok you are KILLING me right now with all of this perfection! I am in love! Thanks for linking up to the Be. You. Tiful link party!

11. Kathy says:

Great rug from Ikea! I love adding black and white into spaces, such a timeless, elegant touch. Love that chevron wall!

12. I absolutely love the layout of your home.. that sectional seems like the perfect place to curl up for a movie night. :)
    Brandi @ Nest of Bliss recently posted…Winter Mantel & Living RoomMy Profile

13. Katie R. says:

Love! I love how fun and colorful it is without being too busy :)

14. Wow- looks amazing. Great mix of color and pattern. Can’t wait to see the details on the gallery wall behind the desk as well. The giant EAT is great!
    Krista @thehappyhousie recently posted…Free Printable Winter Chalkboard ArtMy Profile

15. sarah g says:

love it! where did you get your sectional sofa?

16. I love this room! SO adorable and fun! The rug is such a great find too.

17. always love the bold pattern in that rug. they have pillows of the same pattern, and they’re always on my list.
    the cape on the corenr recently posted…Gorgeous gray girls and random craziesMy Profile

18. I love it! Mostly because it reminds me of my living room. You must have exceedingly good taste! ;) I also have a large beige sectional and have been making updates with pillows/rug/acessories in a primary color scheme, with bright red, navy and slate blue, yellow and a leafy green, along with graphic black and white elements. So bright and fun!!