Prescott View Home Reno: DIY Kitchen Renovation: Part 3
Today is part 3 of our DIY Kitchen Renovation! Holy cow, you guys! SO Much has happened since we last checked in to our DIY Kitchen Renovation pt. 2! If you’re new around here, I am doing a complete DIY Kitchen Renovation on our new home (#mallorysprescottviewhome) and the kitchen has been quite a dramatic change! Here’s the “before” from when we moved in.
To get caught up check out Part 1 and Part 2!
Here’s our progress report:
- Remove Countertops – DONE! – $50 so far to rent hammer drill from Home Depot.
- Rearrange cabinets – Done! – Free!
- Remove backsplash + repair drywall – DONE!
- Build Island – (around $500) done! – Tutorial coming!
- Install flooring ($2200-ish for main living/kitchen area) – Done! – Tutorial coming!
- Template, Order and install Countertops (hired out, professionally installed ($3100) – done! – Details post coming soon!
- Purchase barstools – done!
- Relocate microwave to (newly built!) pantry – removed but not reinstalled
- Build vent hood (Free! Had everything on hand! YAHOO!) – done – Tutorial coming!
- Build cabinets to ceiling ($100 in materials) – done – Tutorial coming!
- Paint Cabinets – done!
- Install new lighting over island – done!
- Paint and install new drawer and cabinet pulls – done
- Install backsplash – ($6 per square foot) Marble Subway tile – Done!
- replace stove – done!
GUYS! I took the final photos and I’ll be sharing a full reveal post SOON!!!! Here’s a sneak peek I shared on Instagram! Are you following us (@classyclutter) I can’t wait to show you the rest because it is my FAVORITE spot in the house and truly the center of our home! Make sure you subscribe to our emails (on the right hand side of the blog!) to get updates for when we post! We have so much fun stuff going on that you won’t wanna miss!
Wow! You did such an amazing job and I absolutely love it! This is similar to what I have planned for our kitchen just haven’t tackled it yet.I love the chandeliers you choose for over the island.
wow !! very nice
Really amazed at the design and architecture of your kitchen. your kitchen is just amazing. It’s bright and light. Amazing stuff you got there.
Awesome DIY … this kitchen looks stunning!
It really looks like a kitchen from a magazine 🙂
Well done … I have to say that I love the flooring colour you guys went with.
Thanks for sharing this,
Amazing! You are shear a great kitchen model. I love your shear model. Thank you for shear it.
Hello. I just bought my first house and will be remodeling my kitchen. I picked out the exact marble that you have (or something very similar.) What is the upkeep on your marble backsplash? Is it a lot of maintenance? Thank you!
Hey! I wipe it down with a cleaner/sealer every once in a while but really, no more maintenance than any other tile backsplash I’ve had. Thanks!
What type of range hood did you use? I am looking at doing a covered hood as well but trying to figure out how to recirculate the air without a soffit. Thanks!
I can’t remember the exact one but it was just an insert and you build the box around it!
you shared very nice post i frequently read articles on your website we are tech expert for any kind of yahoo mail problem dial our yahoo helpline number
Design and architecture of your kitchen is so beautiful. Your kitchen is looking so amazing. You put amazing stuff for your Kitchen.
Can you tell me what the brand of the tile backsplash? Thanks