Fall DIY Decorating Ideas
Fall is the best time of year and means lots of pumpkins, football, baking, and fun decorations! Follow along for some easy Fall DIY decorating ideas and inspo for your entryway!
Check out some of these other Fall posts too:
- Entry Table Decoration Ideas for Fall
- DIY Fall Centerpiece
- Fall Mantle Ideas
- DIY Fall Floral Art Wall
- Table Decorations for Fall
- Thanksgiving Tablescape
This post is sponsored by Krylon® Brand. All ideas and opinions are our own.
Fall is by far one of our favorite times of the year especially when it comes to Fall DIY decorating. It seems like we wait all year for the temperatures to drop down to an enjoyable level. This year, I decided to give my entryway area a fall refresh to bring that feeling I love into my home with Krylon®) Brand.
My old entry table was starting to look tired and worn but I absolutely love this piece so I knew it was time for a makeover. Follow along these steps for an easy Fall DIY decorating project:
Fall DIY Entryway
- Pick a table.
Whether its an old or a new table you can decide if you want to change the color or not! This old table of mine needed a refresh.
- Change the color.
If it is not already a Fall color you can easily change it using this Krylon spray paint! I used green and sprayed the entire table with it. Make sure to remove the handles before starting!
- Go thrift shopping!
I found a cute lamp and some other decor pieces to spray paint gold for the top. Thrift shopping is a really easy way to find decoration pieces.
- Add final touches.
Add some final touches by finding Fall color flowers to display, a cute tray, or this deer that I found! It will all come together and look amazing just trust the process!
Easy Fall Decorating
- Here is the entry table I decided to use:
2. For this project, I used 3 cans of Krylon® ColorMaster™ Paint + Primer in Hunter Green It took 2-3 coats to cover the previous paint color. I absolutely love the vibrant green that is so on trend right now in home decor and interior design.
3. I finished off the piece by painting the knobs with 3 coats of Krylon Premium Metallic in Copper Foil. I used less than a can for all of the knobs and always like to do an extra coat of paint on things that will be handled often.
4. Next, I found some decor pieces and a cute little lamp at a local thrift store and gave them a
5. This little leaf platter caught my eye right away and I have it 2 coats of the same Krylon Premium Metallic in Copper Foil. I only used a little bit of the can for this piece.
6. I sprayed Mr. Deer with 2 coats of the Premium Metallic Copper Foil as well. This took 2 coats and about half of a can. Doesn’t he look great in copper?
7. Lastly, I sprayed my thrifted lamp with the Premium Metallic Copper Foil too! It looks like a brand new, high end piece now and only cost me a couple dollars! I used one can of spray paint and did 2 coats on the lamp. The foil finish is so cool and perfect for fall!
8. The last piece I painted was this cool decor piece I found at the thrift store. I painted it with Krylon ColorMaster Paint + Primer in Satin White and went over it with Krylon Marbelizing Spray in Gold Chiffon. This stuff is SO awesome! It totally looks like Carrara Marble but it’s just the paint finish. Isn’t that awesome?
Happy Fall! I finished off the space and this easy Fall DIY decorating project with a couple plants and pinecones to really give it that Fall touch! The project really transformed the space and only took about four hours to complete. I love that the colors work perfectly for Fall but can also work well into Christmas with a few little tweaks to the decor. All of these Krylon products are available at Hobby Lobby!
Your entry way looks so beautiful!! I love the added elements and how you quickly changed the color with spray paint. Thanks for the idea!
I simply love the color of the table. It gives such a nice contrast to the hallway! Good, good job!