This post is sponsored by Walmart Home. As always, all opinions are my own.
Kitchen gadgets are some of my favorite gifts to give! We have all been a tough spot where we need a last minute holiday gift. With shipping delays this year, the timeline is not in our favor! The second best thing to having a gift to unwrap on Christmas morning is the promise of a REALLY good gift that will arrive shortly after. When my gifts haven’t made it on time, I send a a nice card with the item printed out so they can see the gift and build anticipation for the slightly delayed arrival!
Today on the blog, I am putting together a last minute gift guide with some amazing Walmart Home items! Some of them are still available for in-store pick up – so you may be in luck!
I always prefer to give a high quality gift, even if I have to wait for it to arrive, and everything on the list fits that bill!
My Favorite Kitchen Gadgets (that make amazing gifts)
- Air Fryer – My daughter is Gluten Free and Dairy Free which can be a bit tricky to accommodate at times. However, we can throw just about any meat and veggie combination into our Air Fryer to have a delicious, healthy meal in minutes! It is a staple in our house and would make an amazing gift for anyone who has yet to try it!
- Kuerig – Hot chocolate bar, anyone!? Look at how darling these colors are!
- Slow Cooker – If you haven’t replaced your slow cooker in several years, you’ll be blown away by how much better the new ones are. Do yourself a favor and upgrade yours as soon as you can!
- Mugs – I love these mugs to supplement a smaller gift I’m giving. My favorite combination is a gift card tucked into a cute mug!
- Electric Grill – This is perfect for newlyweds! I have a pair of newlyweds in my family who will be unwrapping these in just a few days!
- Pocket Sandwich Maker – You will get more use out of this than you could ever imagine. Hot sandwiches are a favorite around here.
- Skillet – Christmas morning breakfast is that much easer with a skillet. We have one built into our kitchen now, but for several years, this was our go-to!
- Popcorn Maker – This is fun for the whole family! Movie nights over school break is only complete with hot cocoa and popcorn!
I know gift giving can be a bit stressful, but just know that anything you give will be so appreciated by the recipient just because you thought about them! You can’t go wrong with a useful, practical gift – and these items from Walmart Home are just that!