Party Ideas: Easy Cupcake Wrappers
4th of July is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate this wonderful country than to eat yummy cupcakes!?! Today we’re using one of our favorite crafting tools, Heidi Swapp’s new Minc foiling machine to create easy and adorable cupcake wrappers! Let’s get to it!
- Minc Foil Applicator and Starter Kit
- Minc Transfer Folder
- Minc Patterned Paper
- Cupcake Wrapper Template (If you have the Silhouette Studio software you can download this file to cut out your cupcake wrappers. Click here download the Cupcake Wrapper Template.
- Yummy Cupcakes
- Minc Foils:
- Cut out the Cupcake Wrapper using this template. Click here to download.
- Using your Minc Patterned Paper, choose a foil color and place it over the top of your Minc Paper, foil side up.
- Place inside Minc Transfer Folder and run through Minc machine at setting 3.
- Remove from folder and peel foil from design.
- Place tab in slit to create the round shape of the cupcake wrapper
- Add your favorite cupcake and enjoy!
Complete the look and learn how to make these darling cupcake toppers from our friend, The Crafted Sparrow! Get the Cupcake Toppers Tutorial here.
Don’t forget to check out more fun 4th of July Crafts and Recipes!
Love these! I never thought of using the Silhouette for cupcake wrappers. I have a neighbor who owns her own at home bakery and would probably love to design her own wrappers. Thanks so much for sharing, perfect for the 4th, pinning!
Love these!! So cute and perfect for the 4th – or other holidays! Thanks for sharing 🙂