Hello Gorgeous Mirror Gift Idea
This gold glittered mirror is such a fun and simple project. It was one of the projects I did for the Joann’s Look Book! It was part of the Glamorous Gifts collection. It’s very easy and I think anyone will love it!
- Round 8 in. Mirror
- Sponge Brush
- Hot Glue Gun
- Vinyl Cutting Machine (optional)
- Gold Adhesive Vinyl (optional)
- Hello Gorgeous Vinyl Decal (Created with Cricut, Silhouette machine or individual scrapbooking stickers)
- Apply a thick coat of glue onto the wood base of the mirror using a sponge brush.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of glitter onto the glue and shake off any excess.
- Allow to dry.
- Using hot glue, apply flower onto the glittered wooden base.
- Apply Hello Gorgeous sticker to the top of the mirror.
If you liked this, be sure to check out this DIY Gold Scalloped Mug gift idea!