Superhero Boys Room Revamp

Love this cute, modern Superhero Room! Click for more!Remember a few years ago, when I live in Buffalo, I made my kids an epic modern superhero room? Well, we moved and had to reconfigure the room and I thought it would be fun to show you the few changes. Their room in New York was a loft bedroom and it was HUGE. Like the upstairs loft bedroom was the same square footage as the entire downstairs of our house. We had 3 kids sharing the room and still had a TON of room for playing, dancing and being crazy boys. Now we have a typical size kid’s bedroom and our older 2 kids sharing this room and it’s been great! We stacked the beds (they can be used either way!) Cool, right? Also, before anyone wigs out, the top bunk has a rail but I took it off for photos because you couldn’t see his cute bed on the top bunk and the the rail thing is super ugly. Blah, blah, blah. 😉Love this cute, modern Superhero Room! Click for more!The cute modern superhero pillows are from GEEK and the CHIC and the quilt is from dear friend Kerri from KB Cute.Love this cute, modern Superhero Room! Click for more!The nightstand is from Ikea (they’re on Amazon too!) but comes in raw wood and I painted it white and green and did cute brushed nickel knobs.  I got the cute batman bank on Target.Love this cute, modern Superhero Room! Click for more!

I made these cute vinyl skyscrapers with my Silhouette CAMEO and black vinyl. I’ll be sharing the tutorial for the Lego table really soon!

Batman Wall Decals

I also added these cute batman mask decals (for sale in my Etsy shop) behind the boys tv stand.

Love this cute, modern Superhero Room! Click for more!

2016-04-02 18.38.10

I recently add this superhero print and you can get the print at Classy Clutter Print Co. on Etsy.

I’m super excited how this Superhero Room turned out and it just feels like their room. This is the only room I didn’t change when we moved because I couldn’t bear to get rid of any of the furniture or anything. I did replace the rug since it was pretty worn. Good thing Ikea has fantastic prices on rugs! What do you think!? I really love it!

Shop this project with text

Before you go...

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

Jessica
    January 22, 2016 at 1:47 pm

This is such a grown-up boys room! I have seen many superhero rooms that look so “toddler”, but this room can easily grown with the kiddos! I love the inspiration and the Batman decals are just adorable.
    Jessica recently posted…Valentine’s Day Candy WreathMy Profile

Stephanie R
    January 22, 2016 at 6:35 pm

This bedroom is insanely awesome!!

Whitney Shortt
    January 23, 2016 at 7:53 am

Love their bedding! And the stencil work is awesome!
    Whitney Shortt recently posted…Three Things I’m Loving Right NowMy Profile

maywyn
    January 24, 2016 at 6:48 am

Beautiful!
    I like the way things are subtle and blend into each other. I feel that gives the kids time to think without blaring a motif into their minds.
    maywyn recently posted…Rippling Sky at SunsetMy Profile

Erik Brenner
    January 24, 2016 at 9:54 am

Whoa. That is one bedroom my boys would be crazy jealous of. Now I gotta arrange their rooms this way!
    Erik Brenner recently posted…kajabi – Clickertraining. The 4 Secrets of Becoming a SupertrainerMy Profile

March 4, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Yes, you do! It makes such a difference! This room is definitely my boys favorite! Thanks for stopping by!

Maria Minton
    January 29, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Such a great boy room, my boy would like this a room a lot. Now he is 5 and not ready for this design 🙂
    Maria Minton recently posted…LUCID 16 Inch Plush Memory Foam and Latex Mattress ReviewMy Profile

Brittney
    February 9, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Do you sell the vinyl building outlines for your boys superhero room?

March 23, 2016 at 10:23 am

The vinyl buildings are not listed for sell at this moment but I am going to be offering them for sell very soon!

Jamie
        October 23, 2017 at 11:33 am

I love this room. About how tall are they he vinyl buildings?

Anna Linda
    March 7, 2016 at 1:25 am

It is cool with this typle. I would set it for my children.
    Anna Linda recently posted…DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam MattressMy Profile

Amanda
    May 16, 2016 at 8:27 am

This bedroom is beautiful. Thanks for posting

Amanda Berry
    May 24, 2016 at 6:41 am

Very lovely room, I love it very much. Your boy must be very happy as have it.
    Amanda Berry recently posted…The link between your sleeping equipment and that unbearable pain in the morning.My Profile

Maria Johnson
    August 7, 2016 at 11:50 pm

Wow what a gorgeous decoration! Love it.