12 Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas

I have seriously had the same exact tree decor for the last 7 years and I am in MAJOR need of all decor! So this year I hope to pick out a few new things that I will totally love and that being said I have been searching around online for some inspiration and this is what I have found so far and I what I love so far.

12-days-of-christmas-advent-tree-at-tatertots-and-jello

12 Days Christmas Advent Tree is just so much fun and I love the idea of the different gifts.

No-LIghts-Chrsitmas-Tree

Red and Green Christmas Tree I love the colors.

jenallyson-letitsnow-christmastree2

Let it Snow Tree I love that it has a airy feel to it.

michaels-tree-2014-1

Black, White and Silver Tree classic colors that will never go out of style

stephanie tree windows

Happy Holidays Tree, I love the woodsie feel of this tree

diy-snowy-decor-for-your-christmas-tree-5

Peppermint and Snow Tree I love this classic feel of the red and white

Michaels_christmas_0039-001

Let it Snow love all the glitter in this tree

DrSeussChristmasTree174-580x1024

Dr Seuss Tree, love this fun idea

how-to-decorate-a-tree

Burlap Christmas Tree, love the rustic feel

DSC_07791-687x1024

Rustic Woodland Tree, I love the rustic but also the white pops adds a fun element

tree4

Happy Holiday Tree I love the garland in this tree

JOY and Tree wall

Peace on Earth Tree, I am a sucker for the gold…. and I always love Mallory’s House

IMG_5366 edited

My Snowman Tree

With all this in mind tomorrow I am going to try and pick up a few things to get my holiday decor started.

Christmas Tree Ideas

Much Love sign-2

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

Kelley
    November 3, 2014 at 3:00 pm

GAH! I love them all I couldn’t come up with a favorite. Beautiful Christmas trees make me swoon!
    Kelley recently posted…Hey Monday. How you doing?My Profile

maria felicia magno
    November 3, 2014 at 4:27 pm

these a great selection..these christmas trees are fab
    maria felicia magno recently posted…OUTFIT: DENIM, FUR VEST AND CUISSARDESMy Profile

Alex
    November 4, 2014 at 12:14 am

As I was scrolling through this post, I was trying to choose my favorite decoration idea and it was so difficult! All of these ideas are creative in their own way. The Dr. Seuss tree takes me back to my childhood so that would probably be my first choice. Thanks for sharing!
    Alex recently posted…Take a Second LookMy Profile

Kristyn
    November 5, 2014 at 9:01 am

Thanks for sharing my tree!! Love ya, girls!! XO

Mandy
    November 5, 2014 at 12:41 pm

The 12 days of Christmas START on Christmas. Advent is the season BEFORE Christmas. This year, the 12 days will end on January 5. Just hoping to clairfy! I think people get these two mixed up!

Layne
    November 7, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Beautiful ideas – I can’t wait for Christmas – my favorite time of year!

Cherie
    November 12, 2014 at 12:55 am

Hi Mallory & Savannah,

Some great ideas here you have chosen but the one I like the most is the 12 day advent calendar. It looks a little “busy” but great concept and I will be doing this with my kids this year. Thanks for the inspiration and hope you found a few new things to add to your Christmas decor.

Regards, Cherie
    Cherie recently posted…Living Room Refresh with Jewel TonesMy Profile

今年は何色に飾る?色使いでワンランクアップなクリスマスツリー
    November 23, 2014 at 10:39 pm

[…] 出典:classyclutter.net […]

12 Amazing Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas Of Your House To Make It Look Beautiful | DIY Home Things
    November 27, 2014 at 5:58 am

[…] 12 Amazing Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas Of Your House To Make It Look Beautiful […]

Amelia
    December 1, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Thank you for sharing…I think I’m going to combine a couple of these ideas together for something different this year!

Beverly Kennedy
    December 16, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Love all of your festive Christmas Trees!!! Especially the Advent Twelve Days Of Christmas, The Dr. Seuss Tree, and the Candy Cane Christmas Tree!!! Please sign me up for your newsletter or blog!!!

Guy Gardener
    September 2, 2015 at 1:34 pm

The rustic woodland decorations are my favorite. I should get some new decorations, I have had the same ones for 20 years. My Christmas tree shall be new and improved this year!

Desiree
    November 4, 2015 at 8:11 am

It’s a bit disappointing to see that the trees that were decorated are all fake (correct me if I’m wrong). Anyway, all of the decorating ideas are pretty good and would definitely pinch something from them. I especially liked the peppermint and snow design idea. It’s a good thing that you can use spray-on snow on both fake and real Christmas trees. Thanks for sharing!

Cheri
    December 10, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Tree eye candy – love it. The black and white tree is my favorite because it’s so unique.

Marko Zupanic
    December 11, 2015 at 9:06 am

wow… this is really cool 😀 now I have a problem how to decorate my tree 😉
    Marko Zupanic recently posted…How to improve self confidence? Become a better, more successful, more powerful!My Profile

March 4, 2016 at 11:54 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! I know sometimes you have to do multiple trees because it’s hard to choose only 1 idea!

Kaitlyn
    October 25, 2016 at 9:35 am

I love the endless options for decorating Christmas trees! Thanks for rounding up these photos! The advent tree is such a neat idea.