Like Mallory had said we had an awesome opportunity to work with Joanns and this the the Ice Skate Wreath that I did for them and I really do love it.
This Wreath is really easy and quick to put together. This is everything that I used…
- Green Faux Pine Wreath
- Ice Skates
- Feather Picks
- Glittered Flower Picks
- Greenery Picks
- Floral Wire
- Variety of Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Wreath hook/holder
These steps are very easy. This is what I did
- Using hot glue and a hot glue gun, embellish the top of the ice skates with a flower and/or a variety of ribbon.
- Using the Floral wire combine the different picks together.
- Put the picks into the boot and if needed wire the picks onto the ice skate to secure.
- Using the floral wire secure the ice skates onto the wreath.
- To hang, use a heavy duty wreath hook
This project was pretty fast from start to finish with clean up and everything it took about 1-2 hours
Check out these other cute projects. We will be sharing more tutorials with you soon.
Join the CC squad!
Subscribe to our email list for FREEBIES including this *FREE* Home Sweet Home Printable!