Happy Fourth of July! Check out this post for 12 amazing 4th of July treats and their easy recipes!
Looking for other recipe ideas? Try these:
- Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 10 Amazing Salad Recipes
- Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- Chinese Food Recipes
- Fantastic Freezer Meal Recipes
I can’t wait to celebrate July 4th this year. My family loves to do a family BBQ during the day then during the evening sit out and watch all the fireworks. I just love spending time with the family! I m excited to share all all of these fabulous treats I have found for the 4th of July! Let us know which are your favorite!
4th of July Treats
- This cake not only looks amazing but it also tastes delicious! It is perfect for Memorial Day or Fourth of July and can be shared with all your friends and family. Follow the link and check it out!
- Okay, this looks amazing! My kids would die if they saw this on the table and I will definitely be trying it out this year.
- This is my favorite fruit pizza I love the American Flag and it is so yummy and easy to make!
- If you have never had frozen bananas as a dessert then you have got to try this and the other 4th of July treats. I promise you will not regret it!
- This is such a fun dessert treat to celebrate with and my kids love this recipe! Check it out!
- My kids would have a blast with this.. yes it would be messy but so delicious! It is so worth trying!
- These are adorable and so easy to make! Decorate them with your kids and everyone will love them!
- There is something about Summer, BBQs, and fruit. I love it all. These 4th of July sparklers are healthy and easy to hand your kids on the go!
- Who doesn’t love pretzels? These are great for 4th of July!
- You have probably seen a similar recipe like this for Christmas but those are made with peppermint. These are Fourth of July themed and you have got to try them!
- These are the cutest things ever. They will be perfect for our July 4th Treats. They are the perfect consistency in the middle and super unique for this year!
- So cute and fun. I love how it is all 3 colors. The red, white, and blue!
I hope you love these 4th of July treats as much as I do! Try them out with friends and family this year and make some of these recipes part of a new tradition.