Easy USA Cake Mix Cookies
Today we are teaming up with over 100, yep 100! amazing bloggers to bring you the Ultimate Red, White and Blue inspiration for the summer! This goes for 4th of July all the way through Labor Day! Won’t you join us to celebrate the USA all Summer long!?!
- Stars & Stripes Funfetti Cake Mix (See image below for what to look for in the grocery store.)
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of flour (optional)
Image via Pillsbury
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs. Dough will be sticky. If it’s too sticky, add the 1/4 of flour.
- Take a spoonful of the dough, roll it into approximately 1″ ball and place it on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Watch carefully around 6 minutes and pull them out of the oven when the edges start to brown. Let sit on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
Makes 1-2 dozen depending on how big you make your dough balls.
To easily pin your favorites, check out the Red, White and Blue Pinterest Board!
Follow The Cards We Drew’s board Three Cheers for the Red White and Blue ULTIMATE Round Up of Patriotic Ideas from Top Bloggers! on Pinterest.
Love this cookies so much. It’s so delisious, i will make them for my children, hope they love this too. Thank for sharing!
So glad you enjoy them! We love them in our house too! Thanks for stopping by xo
very good post