White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
A classic peanut butter cookie, cooked in a mini muffin pan with a white chocolate peanut butter cup in the center!
Hello! (can you hear me?!) hehe. I still love that song (are you sick of it yet ?!) It’s happens to be sung by someone who has the same first name as I do. Which is pretty cool. Especially since now when I tell people my name, it doesn’t seem so different, except that I spell it A-d-e-l-l (not Adele) It’s actually my great grandmothers name! Ok, so I was saying, HELLO! It’s Adell from Baked in AZ if you haven’t gathered that from my rambling and it’s always a treat to share a favorite recipe with you here on Classy Clutter! And now lets talk about these cookie cups shall we?!
Peanut butter cookie cups, say that 3 times in a row! Has a nice ring to it! Except I used white chocolate peanut butter cups and oh my goodness, AMAZING! Now don’t be afraid to try these if you aren’t usually a white chocolate fan, cause I am willing to bet you will like these. The white chocolate paired with the peanut butter is the perfect combo! Press that little deliciousness into a peanut butter cookie (cooked in a mini muffin pan) and you have the cutest and tastiest dessert!
- 1¾ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 40-50 white chocolate miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and either spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray or line with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour, salt & soda in a small bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter & sugars. Add the egg, vanilla & milk. Mix till combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Roll into balls (about 1 T. size) and place in the prepared mini muffin cups. (depending on the exact size of balls you make, you will get anywhere between 40-50 cookie cups. The bigger you make them, the more they will puff up around the peanut butter cup. I make mine just around a heaping tablespoon and get over 40 cups but there are only about 40 peanut butter cups per bag, so I usually buy 2 bags).
- Bake for 8 minutes. While they are baking, take the wrappers off of the peanut butter cups.
- Remove from the oven and immediately place a peanut butter cup into the center of the cookie cup. Let cool for a few minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
I would LOVE it if you followed Baked in AZ on:
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or TWITTER!
Looking for more? Check these recipes out!
Thank you for the great recipe. They look delicious!
Peanut butter and white chocolate, two of my favorite things! Can’t wait to give these a try.
These look really tasty and they are adorable in those red and white cups! Thanks for sharing 🙂