First Day of School FREE printables {Preschool-12th Grade}

KINDERGARTEN Printable

“Back to School” time is right around the corner. I have created these chalkboard “First Day of School” FREE printables for anyone who has kids starting school. I have created Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grades 1-12. I love that they’re gender neutral and I have included the school year as well so you never forget what year the photo was taken! Aren’t they so fun?!

Last year, I simply typed and printed this one for my little guy but this year I wanted something…well, cuter!

Screen shot 2013-07-19 at 12.05.11 AM

I think the chalkboard printables will be perfect! You can download any or all of these FREE printables HERE

First Day of School Printables.jpg

If you like these, do me a favor and pin the collage image so everyone can use them for their kiddos! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Mallory_Sig

About Mallory & Savannah

Welcome to our blog! We’re so glad you’re here! We are Mallory and Savannah and we are the brains behind Classy Clutter, a one-stop-shop for all things creative. Classy Clutter keeps us connected from Arizona to New York. We hope you’ll enjoy our blog and come back often for inspiration, tips and tutorials. Thanks for stopping by!

20 Responses to First Day of School FREE printables {Preschool-12th Grade}

1. Lori says:

It won’t let me download any of the files. It says File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
    The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated.

2. Alison says:

Is there a way to edit the years on these? Or add a year and age on the preschool ones? Thanks— they are so cute!!! ;)

3. Karie says:

I was wondering if you had an editable version. I would like to use for my son when he starts kindergarten, but that won’t be for awhile.

4. Pingback: 7 FREE back-to-school printables | My Family Blog

5. Pingback: » First Day of School FREE Printables

6. Amanda says:

These are great! I would love to be able to use them, but the MediaFire app won’t let me print and I can’t print from the computer. Help?

7. Elaine Hodgdon says:

Is there a way to edit these? I would like to use them for my sons, but only if I can use the same design every year. What font style & size did you use for the years? I tried changing it in Photoshop but I couldn’t match the font & size. Thanks!

8. Kristin says:

These are so cute!! I was disappointed to see that there’s not a “Kindergarten” one! Have you found a chalkboard one for that age?

9. Kristin says:

Whoops! There it is – it just isn’t in the string with the rest of them. Thanks!

10. Terri says:

Love these! Thank you so much it will be perfect to use on the first day of school as I always take pictures of my kiddos!

11. Sandra Garza says:

Hi, I love these also and would like to know if you would be willing to share your editable version so that I can use the same sign design for each year.
    Or even just the font name and sizes so that I can print them on chalkboard scrapbooking paper since that is the new craze.
    Thank you.

12. Adorable! These are perfect!
    -Shelley

13. Pingback: Back to School: First Day Printable Links

14. Cammie Pratt says:

Super cute!!!! Could you send me a link for an editable version so I can change the years? That way I can have the same design format through the school years. I guess I would also need to know what font was used for the numbers if possible too. Thx!!!!

15. Sarah says:

Thank you! These are so cute!

16. Courtney says:

I cannot download any of these without downloading a bunch of programs??!!! Help!

17. Riki says:

I’m also interested in an editable version so that I can change the years and use them in the future. Are you willing to share that version? I love them, and thanks a bunch!

18. Krista says:

I love these! I would love the editable version as well so I can modify the years as the years go by.
    Thanks!

19. Stephani says:

I would love to have an editable version so I could use the same one every year!I just printed outthe pre-k and preschool ones fort my boys. I would love it if you would share your template!