First Day of School FREE printables {Preschool-12th Grade}

KINDERGARTEN Printable

“Back to School” time is right around the corner. I have created these chalkboard “First Day of School” FREE printables for anyone who has kids starting school. I have created Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grades 1-12. I love that they’re gender neutral and I have included the school year as well so you never forget what year the photo was taken! Aren’t they so fun?!

Last year, I simply typed and printed this one for my little guy but this year I wanted something…well, cuter!

Screen shot 2013-07-19 at 12.05.11 AM

I think the chalkboard printables will be perfect! You can download any or all of these FREE printables HERE

First Day of School Printables.jpg

If you like these, do me a favor and pin the collage image so everyone can use them for their kiddos! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Mallory_Sig

Comments

1. Lori says

It won’t let me download any of the files. It says File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
    The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated.

2. Alison says

Is there a way to edit the years on these? Or add a year and age on the preschool ones? Thanks— they are so cute!!! ;)

3. Karie says

I was wondering if you had an editable version. I would like to use for my son when he starts kindergarten, but that won’t be for awhile.

4. Amanda says

These are great! I would love to be able to use them, but the MediaFire app won’t let me print and I can’t print from the computer. Help?

5. Elaine Hodgdon says

Is there a way to edit these? I would like to use them for my sons, but only if I can use the same design every year. What font style & size did you use for the years? I tried changing it in Photoshop but I couldn’t match the font & size. Thanks!

6. Kristin says

These are so cute!! I was disappointed to see that there’s not a “Kindergarten” one! Have you found a chalkboard one for that age?

7. Terri says

Love these! Thank you so much it will be perfect to use on the first day of school as I always take pictures of my kiddos!

8. Sandra Garza says

Hi, I love these also and would like to know if you would be willing to share your editable version so that I can use the same sign design for each year.
    Or even just the font name and sizes so that I can print them on chalkboard scrapbooking paper since that is the new craze.
    Thank you.

9. Cammie Pratt says

Super cute!!!! Could you send me a link for an editable version so I can change the years? That way I can have the same design format through the school years. I guess I would also need to know what font was used for the numbers if possible too. Thx!!!!

10. Riki says

I’m also interested in an editable version so that I can change the years and use them in the future. Are you willing to share that version? I love them, and thanks a bunch!

11. Stephani says

I would love to have an editable version so I could use the same one every year!I just printed outthe pre-k and preschool ones fort my boys. I would love it if you would share your template!

12. Ali says

I love your design for these printables! Would it be possible for you to update the school year to 2014-2015 so I can use them this year? Thanks so much!

13. Renee says

I just realized you said you were going to make for 2014-2015. I was wondering when you were as school starts here July 21st. Thanks

Trackbacks

1. […] This is the kind that I’m using this year because I’m really liking the chalk board look. I just printed them and can’t wait to see what my children’s first day of school photo looks like in a few weeks! You can look at them and print them yourself from the blog Classy Clutter. […]