No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Jack-o-lanterns
Decadent Pumpkin Cheesecake with a fun Halloween twist!
First of all, pumpkin anything is usually amazing. I LOVE pumpkin and I LOVE cheesecake so this no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is a no brainer! These are so simple to make and your kids (and pretty much anyone with a pulse) will love them. Seriously. Let’s get started!
You will need:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8-oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz) container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup powdered sifted sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream (for topping)
- clear party cups
- Black Vinyl Faces**
- Graham Cracker pieces (for stems)
- Green Candies (for leaves – I used chewy Sprees)
**I made my faces using black vinyl and my Silhouette Cameo but you can get similar Jack-o-lantern faces here.
- Stick Jack-o-lantern faces on your 4-6 party cups.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs and distribute evenly in clear party cups. Pack the crumbs down tightly at the bottom of the cup. This will be your crust. Place cups in freezer.
- Combine remaining ingredients (cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice) in a mixing bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Remove cups from freezer and fill each cup to the top with your pumpkin cheesecake. Place in refrigerator for 2+ hours.
- Before serving, add whip cream, graham cracker stem and green candies.
Makes 4-6 servings.
These are just too cute for Halloween or leave the faces off for Thanksgiving!
Try our other Pumpkin Recipes!
These are adorable! I’m obsessed about all things pumpkin this time of year, so add this to the list!
Love the recipe and jack-o-lanterns. Fun to make while kids create the cups. 🙂
i love these amazing selection…i love sweets…
These are so stinkin fun! Pinning!
These are super cute! Just pinned them to make later this week.
Oh wow. They look so yummy! Pinning too.