Italian Soda Recipe
I have always loved Italian Soda! It is perfect for parties and tastes delicious!
- Add 1 scoop of ice to your glass. Sonic ice is the best and they sell it by the bag.
- Fill cup 3/4 the way full with club soda
- Fill the rest of the cup with half and half
- Add 3 pumps of Flavored syrup (I like torani syrup best, which I found at Smart and Final)
- Add whip cream on top and ENJOY!
This drink is a must have at your next party! If you have a different recipe let me know… I am always up for something new!
Yum! I keep thinking I want to have a little party at my house with a bunch of italian soda options. will have to add this one 🙂
Oh yeah, and here’s a good one…
half and half
I worked at a cafe that sold italian sodas and we made the recipe almost the same but we used 7up/sprite instead of the club soda. I’ve never tried it with the club soda but if you don’t have that around you could always find sprite anywhere!