My Affordable Winter Wardrobe Capsule!
This post is sponsored by Walmart Fashion. As always, all opinions are my own.
Don’t laugh – but AZ is actually getting chilly in the mornings. Don’t be jealous, but it is a warm 70 degrees come the afternoon and with all over the place weather, I wanted to incorporate some new pieces into my winter wardrobe capsule! I partnered with Walmart Fashion to show you some amazing new items that will bring new life into your closet!
If you’re a big Walmart fan like me, you’re going to want to check out how I styled my kitchen with all items from Walmart Home!
Creating my capsule with Walmart Fashion
I combed through their selection to put together this capsule! My hope is that I could find different pieces that would coordinate together so make endless outfits. Walmart Fashion had so many options – but I wanted warm, cozy, and comfortable vibe for this winter and they absolutely delivered!
Items like body suits, shackets, and lots of layers give you the flexibility to mix and match to create very different looks. It was really fun to dabble in some current trends an an affordable price point. I cannot wait to continue styling these pieces all season long!
My Winter Wardrobe Capsule Items
- Balloon sleeve sweater – A winter must have! This chunky knit with bell sleeves comes in a few colors. It will absolutely be on repeat with my favorite jeans!
- Corduroy Pants – The color on these is UNREAL! If you’re wanting to try out a wide leg pant, add to cart!
- White bodysuit – A closet staple and this bodysuit has sleeves that are the perfect length.
- Plaid Shirt – This is probably my favorite item of the entire capsule! I throw this cute shacket on over so many outfits. The price can’t be beat!
- Belted Sweater Dress – This belted dress is very flattering! The color is bright and gives me warm, winter vibes! You could easily switch out the belt as well.
- Sweater Dress – Me? Leopard? Shocking! This is going to be perfect for date nights. It’s very warm as wekk!
- Wedge Dress – Sooo comfortable! I love this dress with a comfortable sneaker for a trendy, on the go look!
- Bodycon Spaghetti Dress – I bought this dress (it comes in a few colors) to wear under sweaters and cardigans. I’m a huge fan! They are very silky and light – perfect for layering.
- Shawl Blazer – The color on this blazer is sooo amazing! This is great for adding on top of the body con dresses or styled with jeans!
- Button Down Dress – Another dress option that can be dressed up or down! Length of the dress is ideal for me, as well!
- Velour Joggers – Okkkayyyy these are fun and comfortable! Perfect for running errands. My girls are going to want these for sure.
- Hoodie Set – We all need something comfy and warm for the season and this hoodie set is just that. I can’t have enough of them, to be honest. So glad matching sets are in right now!
- Cardigan and Pants Set (blue): & Cardigan and Pants Set.(white) – These are sooo soft and would make the PERFECT gift! They are a bit oversized – just cozy enough to keep me warm doing carpool!
- Booties – Love love love love these! The color is really nice and it rivals some of my nicer boots!
- Lug Boot – I couldn’t wait to get these in my order! These are really fun, trendy boots that I will for sure be rocking this season! Paired with skinny jeans and chunky sweater, of course!
What are you favorite items in this winter wardrobe capsule? I’m going to need to order another jogger set for my girls – they keep asking for mine!