Hi friends! I’m super excited to share this project with you! I really love it! It is pretty simple and is such a cute gift! I gave this to my sweet friend Jamie after she babysat my kiddos for an entire day! It was also one of the projects I did for the Joann’s Look Book! It was part of the Glamorous Gifts collection.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ceramic Mug
- Gold Sharpie Permanent Marker
- Bottle cap (approximately 1” in diameter)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Cotton Balls
- Clear cellophane gift wrap
- Starting at the top of the mug, trace semi-circles with a the permanent marker in a scallop pattern, using the bottle cap as a guide.
- Repeat Step 1 until you’ve reached desired number of rows of scallops. Add dots to the scallop pattern if desired.
- Fill mug with candy.
- Using clear cellophane gift wrap, wrap the mug and gather open ends at the top of the mug.
- Secure with ribbon.
Hand wash your mug (just in case!) I have heard you can put them in the dishwasher but I haven’t tried it so I suggest hand washing. This would be an adorable gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Mother’s Day, or a cute thank you gift!
Hope you like it!
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah