I have always loved a good snow globe and I wanted to do a spin off on the classic Christmas Decor. I saw this great shadow box at Joann’s and I made this cute shadow box snow globe.
Here are the Materials that I used:
- 12×12 Shadow Box
- 12 x 12 Sheet of paper for background
- Cricut machine
- Double-sided Adhesive paper by Cricut or Scrapbook Sticker Letters
- Fishing Line
- Small White Pom Pom Balls
- Small Christmas Tree
- Small Vintage Car
This is what I did:
- Attach sheet of paper to the back of the shadow box with a dab or glue or tape
- Cut out the letters using the Cricut and then attach letter stickers to the paper to create a backdrop for the snow globe.
- Tie a knot at the end of the fishing line.
- Using a needle string the pom pom onto a piece of the fishing line
- After the pom poms are on the fishing line, tape or glue the fishing line to the top of the box
- Stage the inside of the box using trees, more pom pom balls, toy cars
If you liked this, be sure to check out our DIY Mason Jar Snowglobe!
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah