Inspired Monday: Baby Boy Nursery Ideas

Since, Savannah and I are both expecting little boys in the next couple of months, I thought it’d be fun to round up a few adorable little boy nurseries!

Whew! Aren’t they all so cute?! This is definitely helping me get motivated to get my nursery/boys’ room done!

Jen @ Yummy-Healthy-Easy
    October 29, 2012 at 3:43 pm

I love the second one and the airplane one the best! I love how those flag banners are so in, they’re adorable! Can’t wait to see both of your baby room reveals!

October 29, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Oh congratulations! How exciting!

I always go for the brightly colored busy ones so they have a lot to look at. 🙂

October 29, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Love these and perfect timing, I am having a boy too, due in April! I see your plane inspiration room 🙂 LOVE that dresser you did Mallory!

Sam M.
    October 30, 2012 at 12:12 pm

That first room is probably my current FAVORITE nursery design…it’s gorgeous! We’re working on little man’s nautical room, and I can’t wait to finish. Kids rooms & nurseries are the most fun to design!

October 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Aw these are all really cute! I decided that I am only have boys. You know, cause I can chose and all. =]

October 30, 2012 at 3:15 pm

These rooms are so cute and I think you’re super brave having your boys share a room…I’m too scared that mine will wake each other up. I linked my nursery bedding choice to your link party last week….You might enjoy the post….I’ve had a heck of a time finding things I like and making a final decision and my little one came with only a few days notice….(long story).

Grace G.
    October 31, 2012 at 6:58 pm

these nurseries are so adorable! I especially love the pirate one!

xoxo Grace

Andrea Paxton
    January 1, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Wonderful designs here. I particularly like the first one and the circus design is fantastic! = > http://allbabythings.net

Emily Barchus