Spotlight Saturday Top 10 Favorites

spotlight saturday top 10

There were so many awesome things linked up this week…. MANY recipes that I am wanting to try and I have already pinned to my Food Board on Pinterest.

Top 10 was hard to pick this week… but here they are…

PumpkinKrispiesTreats5Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats

Sharpie Black and White Pumpkins

Big girl bedroom

This Cute Big Girl Bedroom Reveal

DIY Ghost in Mirror

IMG_5064Fall Colored Dresser

mossy green dresser WD 11Mossy Green Dresser

IMG_2087Yummy Caramel Apple Cream Bars

decorcollage20 Fall Decor Ideas using Neutrals

9954376914_20ee34edd9_zPainting Upholstery

Pumpkin-French-Toast-7Pumpkin French Toast

I will be honest, almost all of these things get me more excited for Fall!

I love this time of year and I would love it if  you would link up with us next week!

Thanks everyone, Keep up the good work!

October 1, 2013 at 8:57 am

Hey ladies! I wanted to thank you for sharing my pumpkin french toast this week, you guys are so much fun!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

Krista @ the happy housie
    October 1, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Thank you so much for including my black and white sharpie pumpkins in this awesome roundup!!
    Krista @ the happy housie recently posted…Fall-ifying the Living RoomMy Profile

Hand Sketched Sharpie Pumpkins | The Happy Housie
    October 1, 2013 at 10:55 pm

[…] Top 10 from Saturday Spotlight September 30, 2013 at 11:28 pm Reply […]

Jen Nikolaus
    October 2, 2013 at 1:43 am

Thank you SO MUCH for including my Pumpkin Krispies Treats!!!! XO!
    Jen Nikolaus recently posted…Apple Muffins with Nut Crumble Topping – September Mystery DishMy Profile

Lizy @ http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/
    October 5, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Savannah and Mallory thank you so much for including my dear Miss Borden to this awesome collection! Have a fantastic week! Lizy
    Lizy @ http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/ recently posted…Orzo and Chicken Autumn Skillet Meal RecipeMy Profile

Adell - Baked in Arizona
    October 7, 2013 at 12:04 am

Hey girls! Thank you for featuring my caramel apple bars! 🙂
    Adell – Baked in Arizona recently posted…Guest Post: Classic Strawberry JamMy Profile