Spotlight Saturday Top 10 Favorites

spotlight saturday top 10

There were so many awesome things linked up this week…. MANY recipes that I am wanting to try and I have already pinned to my Food Board on Pinterest.

Top 10 was hard to pick this week… but here they are…

PumpkinKrispiesTreats5Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats

Black-and-White-Hand-Sketched-Sharpie-Pumpkins-at-thehappyhousie-collage-1024x1024

Sharpie Black and White Pumpkins

Big girl bedroom

This Cute Big Girl Bedroom Reveal

006a

DIY Ghost in Mirror

IMG_5064Fall Colored Dresser

mossy green dresser WD 11Mossy Green Dresser

IMG_2087Yummy Caramel Apple Cream Bars

decorcollage20 Fall Decor Ideas using Neutrals

9954376914_20ee34edd9_zPainting Upholstery

Pumpkin-French-Toast-7Pumpkin French Toast

I will be honest, almost all of these things get me more excited for Fall!

I love this time of year and I would love it if  you would link up with us next week!

Thanks everyone, Keep up the good work!

Savannah_Sig

Beth
    October 1, 2013 at 8:57 am

Hey ladies! I wanted to thank you for sharing my pumpkin french toast this week, you guys are so much fun!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

Krista @ the happy housie
    October 1, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Thank you so much for including my black and white sharpie pumpkins in this awesome roundup!!
    Krista @ the happy housie recently posted…Fall-ifying the Living RoomMy Profile

Hand Sketched Sharpie Pumpkins | The Happy Housie
    October 1, 2013 at 10:55 pm

[…] Top 10 from Saturday Spotlight September 30, 2013 at 11:28 pm Reply […]

Jen Nikolaus
    October 2, 2013 at 1:43 am

Thank you SO MUCH for including my Pumpkin Krispies Treats!!!! XO!
    Jen Nikolaus recently posted…Apple Muffins with Nut Crumble Topping – September Mystery DishMy Profile

Lizy @ http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/
    October 5, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Savannah and Mallory thank you so much for including my dear Miss Borden to this awesome collection! Have a fantastic week! Lizy
    Lizy @ http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/ recently posted…Orzo and Chicken Autumn Skillet Meal RecipeMy Profile

Adell - Baked in Arizona
    October 7, 2013 at 12:04 am

Hey girls! Thank you for featuring my caramel apple bars! 🙂
    Adell – Baked in Arizona recently posted…Guest Post: Classic Strawberry JamMy Profile