This post is sponsored by Walmart Fashion. As always, all opinions are my own.
As soon as I see an invite to a holiday party, my first thought is “what am I going to bring?!”. It’s my second thought that sends me into a panic — “what am I going to wear?!”. This post is all about amazing holiday outfit ideas to help you decide what to wear this season!
This year I didn’t have to worry because I found the best, affordable pieces at Walmart. Walmart Fashion has truly blown me away recently with such cute and trendy pieces that I know I will wear throughout the seasons. That is one amazing thing about living in Phoenix, Arizona – your wardrobe works almost all year round!
I found a great selection of sweaters and even some denim that is SO comfortable and easy to style. I am so excited to share my holiday outfit ideas with you today!
My Holiday Fashion Picks from Walmart:
- This sweater vest is just darling! I don’t have anything like this in my closet. I love that I can dress this up or wear it more casually with boots like I am in this photo.
- This green sweater is so festive and fun! I think this could be a great transition sweater into Spring as well when it is still a bit chilly outside!
- This skirt….I’m in love! This is feels like exactly my current style. This longer skirt feels very elevated and I am looking forward to wearing it this holiday season.
- My new favorite denim – and it is just $18! I love how distressed they are in all the right places. These are a high rise jean that holds everything in the best way!
- This bright pink dress just screams classic Classy Clutter, doesn’t it? You know this had to come home with me. I love finding affordable pieces that add sophistication to my closet. This does just that!
- This cream sweater is one of my favorites from this haul. It is light, soft, and comes with the perfect shoulder detail that separates it from every other white sweater I have. Definitely a new staple for me!
Happy Holidays from My Family to Yours!
I know it isn’t always easy to find holiday outfit ideas and clothes that make you feel confident AND fit the budget – and I hope this collection of pieces from Walmart Home take just a little off your place this busy holiday season! Wishing you a very merry holiday from the Kokaliares family!