Today we are teaming up with over 100, yep 100! amazing bloggers to bring you the Ultimate Red, White and Blue inspiration for the summer! This goes for 4th of July all the way through Labor Day! Won’t you join us to celebrate the USA all Summer long!?!
- Stars & Stripes Funfetti Cake Mix (See image below for what to look for in the grocery store.)
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of flour (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs. Dough will be sticky. If it’s too sticky, add the 1/4 of flour.
- Take a spoonful of the dough, roll it into approximately 1″ ball and place it on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Watch carefully around 6 minutes and pull them out of the oven when the edges start to brown. Let sit on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
Makes 1-2 dozen depending on how big you make your dough balls.
To easily pin your favorites, check out the Red, White and Blue Pinterest Board!
Join the CC squad!
Subscribe to our email list for FREEBIES including this *FREE* Home Sweet Home Printable!