I have always loved a good snow globe and I wanted to do a spin off on the classic Christmas Decor. I saw this great shadow box at Joann’s and I made this cute shadow box snow globe.
Here are the Materials that I used:
- 12×12 Shadow Box
- 12 x 12 Sheet of paper for background
- Cricut machine
- Double-sided Adhesive paper by Cricut or Scrapbook Sticker Letters
- Fishing Line
- Small White Pom Pom Balls
- Small Christmas Tree
- Small Vintage Car
This is what I did:
- Attach sheet of paper to the back of the shadow box with a dab or glue or tape
- Cut out the letters using the Cricut and then attach letter stickers to the paper to create a backdrop for the snow globe.
- Tie a knot at the end of the fishing line.
- Using a needle string the pom pom onto a piece of the fishing line
- After the pom poms are on the fishing line, tape or glue the fishing line to the top of the box
- Stage the inside of the box using trees, more pom pom balls, toy cars
If you liked this, be sure to check out our DIY Mason Jar Snowglobe!