Hi friends! I’m super excited to share this project with you! I really love it! It is pretty simple and is such a cute gift! I gave this to my sweet friend Jamie after she babysat my kiddos for an entire day! It was also one of the projects I did for the Joann’s Look Book! It was part of the Glamorous Gifts collection.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ceramic Mug
- Gold Sharpie Permanent Marker
- Bottle cap (approximately 1” in diameter)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Cotton Balls
- Clear cellophane gift wrap
- Starting at the top of the mug, trace semi-circles with a the permanent marker in a scallop pattern, using the bottle cap as a guide.
- Repeat Step 1 until you’ve reached desired number of rows of scallops. Add dots to the scallop pattern if desired.
- Fill mug with candy.
- Using clear cellophane gift wrap, wrap the mug and gather open ends at the top of the mug.
- Secure with ribbon.
Hand wash your mug (just in case!) I have heard you can put them in the dishwasher but I haven’t tried it so I suggest hand washing. This would be an adorable gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Mother’s Day, or a cute thank you gift!
Hope you like it!