Hi friends! Please welcome another fabulous guest blogger to share an amazing recipe with us today! Welcome Amy from A cup full of sass!
Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe
Hello Friends! My name is Amy from A Cup Full of Sass. I am so excited to be sharing my Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe with you on Classy Clutter.
Fall is my favorite time of year and you can never go wrong with anything pumpkin. This pumpkin ice cream hits the spot!
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of ginger
- 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg
- Mix together milk and brown sugar using a hand mixer until sugar is dissolved.
- Next stir in pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Last stir in heavy cream. Use hand mixer again to mix all ingredients together (about 510 seconds).
- Turn ice cream machine on and pour mixture in the freezer bowl.
- Let mix in Ice Cream maker for approximately 2025 minutes. Or until thicken. I am using a Cuisinart 21 which makes 1 1/2 quarts.
- Once ice cream is finished put freezer bowl back into the freezer so the ice cream can harden.
- If you like softer ice cream then serve immediately.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon and enjoy!
Check out some of my other creations on A Cup Full of Sass
I would love for you to stop by and follow me on the social networks.