Hey Classy Clutter readers! It’s Adell from Baked in AZ! I just love a good overnight breakfast recipe. This recipe is bursting with coconut and pineapple flavor. It would be perfect for Mother’s Day breakfast or brunch too! Easy enough that your husband/boyfriend/kids etc. can make it! Just print out the recipe and tell them, make me this! I am all about asking for what ya want. At least that works better in our house :). Or make this for your Mom!
And as much as I’d like to be going on an island vacation for Mother’s Day, this breakfast is almost as good ;). Bring the island to you. haha! A great spring time breakfast that will keep everyone going back for more.
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 package (3.4 ounce) cook & serve coconut cream pudding mix
- 20 frozen bread dough dinner rolls (such as Rhodes)
- 1 can (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits, drained*
- 1 jar (3 ounces) macadamia nuts, chopped, optional
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, coconut and pudding mix. (To toast the coconut, place on a microwave safe plate and cook for 30 seconds at a time, string in between until lightly toasted.)
- Spray the bundt pan and place 10 of the rolls on the bottom. Layer half of the sugar mixture, half of the pineapple, half of the nuts (if using) and half of the butter. Repeat layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray. You can let it rise overnight or refrigerate overnight. If refrigerating it, set in a warm place for about an hour or until dough reaches the top of the pan. I set mine on the counter for about 8 hours (overnight) and then baked it.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cover loosely with foil if the tops brown too quickly. I did this the last 15 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes then invert onto a serving plate and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
A few more overnight breakfast recipes from Baked in AZ!
I would LOVE it if you followed Baked in AZ on: