Hello friends! We are so thrilled to be a part of this years Favorite Things 2016!
We all know that everyone has their favorite products, stores, food, treats, etc. and we’re excited to show you some of OUR faves this year! In no particular order, here are some of our favorite things this year!
- Gold Spray Paint – We love this paint because it gives a flawless, metallic finish and we use it all of the time!
- We both LOVE our KitchenAid Mixers. They tend to get most of their use around the holidays and this pink one is to die for!
- HomeRight Paint Sprayer – this thing is magical! Literally pour your paint in and start spraying! We’ve painted everything from furniture to cabinets to the exterior of my house with it!
- THE BEST paint brush ever! It fits perfectly in our hands, comfortable grip, great bristles and easy to clean – all for about $5! We always pick up a few to have on hand when we’re working on projects… which is ALWAYS!
- Hot glue gun because #obviously. Always have one handy.
- ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape! I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of projects using ScotchBlue Painter’s tape here on our blog. We use it daily and love how many varieties they have now for whatever project you’re working on.
- Gold Scissors – Again, always have gold scissors handy. You will need them. *winks*
- Meyers Peony Soap – I am obsessed with this soap lately! You can get it at Trader Joes or click on the pic above and get it on Amazon. It smells heavenly and has the cutest packaging!
- Ryobi Brad Nailer – This thing is AMAZING! It is so handy for so many projects and its cordless!! Get one!
Be sure to check out all of our friends’ favorite things too!