Make a gorgeous DIY No Sew Burlap Table runner in 10 minutes or less!
Hi friends! We’re sharing another pretty project that we created for Joann.com for Joann’s Winter Look Book! This was part of the Winter Woodlands Collection and it’s just so pretty. I love the simplicity of it. It is perfect for your holiday table or for a wedding, bridal shower, Easter, baby shower, or everyday decor! There’s still time to make one for your next get together because it literally takes about 10-15 minutes to make, tops! No sewing or anything! Seriously so cute and so easy! Let’s get started!
- 2 yards of burlap fabric
- Hot glue gun
- 5-10 hot glue sticks
- 5-6 yards of decorative trim
- Cut burlap to 1/3 the width of your table by the length of your table + 36”
- Run a 6-12 inch bead of hot glue along the perimeter of the burlap rectangle.
- Apply decorative trim to hot glue.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until you have applied trim to the entire perimeter of the burlap table runner.