You guys, how is November already half over?! And how is my baby already 5 weeks old? Ah! Time, please slow down. Well, I am excited to share my favorite fudge recipe with you today. With Christmas coming up next month, this should definitely be added to your baking list. You can never go wrong with fudge. Especially this no fail recipe.
This would be such a fun gift to give at Christmas to teachers, friends or neighbors.
You could add a tag that said:
May your Christmas be filled with love, joy & a “peace” of fudge!
No Fail Fudge
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 pound mini marshmallows
- 2 (6.7 ounce) Hershey bars with almonds
- 1 (11.5 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips or 2 cups
- 2 cups nuts, chopped (optional)
- Christmas mini m&m’s, for decorating
- Grease a 9×13″ or 12×16″ pan (for thinner fudge) or line with parchment paper (this way you can lift out of the pan and it’s easier to cut). If you are going to fill cookie cutters, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper then set the cookie cutters out.*
- Brake up the candy bars and put in a bowl. Add the chocolate chips and nuts. Set aside.
- Melt the butter, sugar, evaporated milk and marshmallows in a large pot over medium-low heat. Using a whisk, bring to a low boil and boil 8 to 9 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Remove mixture from the heat and add the bowl of chocolate and nuts. Mix well then pour into prepared pan. Chill before cutting.
- *Use a measuring cup to scoop fudge and pour inside the cookie cutters. They may leak a little fudge, but once they are chilled you can trim around the edge. You could also wrap the bottom and sides of the cookie cutters with foil.
- Notes: This is a soft, creamy fudge and is best kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Makes 5 pounds.
Thanks for having me today! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Join the CC squad!
Subscribe to our email list for FREEBIES including this *FREE* Home Sweet Home Printable!