I just finished my little boys room and it really did turn out so cute. I wanted to do a full post for you of all the sources of everything I used in the room.
The biggest change in this room is the wall color. You can read all about the details about the paint colors in this blog post HERE.
- Bed– I found the bunk bed on Walmart! I love that they are stackable and I love that the bottom bunk is a queen and the top bunk is a twin. You can find it HERE.
- Sofa– I actually got this sofa from Mallory. She got it from American Furniture Warehouse. The navy one is no longer available but here’s similar one.
- Dresser– This tone of dresser is perfect for this room. I was not wanting to spend a lot on the dresser and I found this one from Living Spaces and for it being under $200 it works just fine. But just so you know It’s not on metal tracks its on wood tracks so its wood on wood but it does not bother me at all. You can find it HERE.
- Fiddle leaf Tree– You can find it HERE, its from the AtHome Store. Great price and a great size.
Bedding and Pillows
- Bedding – You know that we have a really really deep love for Beddy’s bedding. We use them in almost every single kids room. We have the BIGGEST discount that Beddy’s Offers which is “classyclutter25” so if you are planning ordering from Beddy’s then check out this post HERE. We have our review and also all the rooms we have used Beddy’s in. For this room we used the Checked Out and I think it’s perfect for this room.
- Pillows – I used the Classy Clutter Manhattan Striped Pillow on his bed. The brown fur is from Target you can see them HERE. I also got a cute little bear pillow you can find HERE. Also, these cute cream lumbars you can find HERE.
The black and white rug is from rugs.com its a 10×13
- Frames – For the artwork I used a few different size of frames 3- Grey 8×10, 1- 11×14, 3- Black 11×14
- Artwork – Disneyland prints from Brittany Gurr Photo which is now BFF Print shop, the alphabet print from Jenny’s Print Shop, and from Etsy I got Colorado, Yosemite, Yellowstone.
- Pendants – I got these pendants from a local vintage market. Here is a cute one from Etsy.
- Skull – I got the skull from a friend
- Clock – The clock is from Target.
We love how this room turned out! To see a video of this space check it out on our YouTube Channel.
Other Post you may like: