This easy DIY Home Tool Kit will help you to keep your most-often used tools handy and keep your home organized while you’re working on projects or just quick home repairs!
Home Tool Kit Video
This post is sponsored by Black+Decker. All opinions are our own, always. Creating a Home Tool Kit is crucial to have around if you’re a DIYer, homeowner and even smart for renters. We keep a variety of tools in this kit and keep it in my hall closet along with other household items. You can create your own home tool kit in 3 easy steps.
How to create a DIY Home Tool Kit
- Grab a sturdy bin and find an easily accessible place for it to go once you’re done.
- Load it up with your favorite, most often used tools and household items. We suggest:
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Assorted hardware set (including: thumbtacks, nails, etc)
- Attach a label to your bin – You can get our household label set from our Classy Clutter shop.
If you liked this post, check out: