4th of July is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate this wonderful country than to eat yummy cupcakes!?! Today we’re using one of our favorite crafting tools, Heidi Swapp’s new Minc foiling machine to create easy and adorable cupcake wrappers! Let’s get to it!
- Minc Foil Applicator and Starter Kit
- Minc Transfer Folder
- Minc Patterned Paper
- Cupcake Wrapper Template (If you have the Silhouette Studio software you can download this file to cut out your cupcake wrappers. Click here download the Cupcake Wrapper Template.
- Yummy Cupcakes
- Minc Foils:
- Cut out the Cupcake Wrapper using this template. Click here to download.
- Using your Minc Patterned Paper, choose a foil color and place it over the top of your Minc Paper, foil side up.
- Place inside Minc Transfer Folder and run through Minc machine at setting 3.
- Remove from folder and peel foil from design.
- Place tab in slit to create the round shape of the cupcake wrapper
- Add your favorite cupcake and enjoy!
Don’t forget to check out more fun 4th of July Crafts and Recipes!
Join the CC squad!
Subscribe to our email list for FREEBIES including this *FREE* Home Sweet Home Printable!