Okay, so I know I’m not a food blogger but when I made dinner the other night, I knew I had to share this with you. I combined two of my favorite (simple) recipes and made the most delicious chicken on the planet! Seriously. I was shocked at my mad cooking skills! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 Tbs of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
- Remove chicken from marinade and coat with dry mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Join the CC squad!
Subscribe to our email list for FREEBIES including this *FREE* Home Sweet Home Printable!