A classic peanut butter cookie, cooked in a mini muffin pan with a white chocolate peanut butter cup in the center!
Hello! (can you hear me?!) hehe. I still love that song (are you sick of it yet ?!) It’s happens to be sung by someone who has the same first name as I do. Which is pretty cool. Especially since now when I tell people my name, it doesn’t seem so different, except that I spell it A-d-e-l-l (not Adele) It’s actually my great grandmothers name! Ok, so I was saying, HELLO! It’s Adell from Baked in AZ if you haven’t gathered that from my rambling and it’s always a treat to share a favorite recipe with you here on Classy Clutter! And now lets talk about these cookie cups shall we?!
Peanut butter cookie cups, say that 3 times in a row! Has a nice ring to it! Except I used white chocolate peanut butter cups and oh my goodness, AMAZING! Now don’t be afraid to try these if you aren’t usually a white chocolate fan, cause I am willing to bet you will like these. The white chocolate paired with the peanut butter is the perfect combo! Press that little deliciousness into a peanut butter cookie (cooked in a mini muffin pan) and you have the cutest and tastiest dessert!
- 1¾ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 40-50 white chocolate miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and either spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray or line with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour, salt & soda in a small bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, cream the butter & sugars. Add the egg, vanilla & milk. Mix till combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Roll into balls (about 1 T. size) and place in the prepared mini muffin cups. (depending on the exact size of balls you make, you will get anywhere between 40-50 cookie cups. The bigger you make them, the more they will puff up around the peanut butter cup. I make mine just around a heaping tablespoon and get over 40 cups but there are only about 40 peanut butter cups per bag, so I usually buy 2 bags).
- Bake for 8 minutes. While they are baking, take the wrappers off of the peanut butter cups.
- Remove from the oven and immediately place a peanut butter cup into the center of the cookie cup. Let cool for a few minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
I would LOVE it if you followed Baked in AZ on:
Looking for more? Check these recipes out!