Travel Trailer Redo

Finally, I have the before and after pictures of my travel trailer. We loved being able to partner with the Home Depot for this project. We put a lot of energy and time into this trailer and I totally love the outcome. We are going camping in it this weekend and it just makes me so happy.

cc trailer redo 7

cc trailer redo 18

cc trailer redo 35

I mean it really did turn out so good. The trailer was not in really bad shape it just needed a bit of a facelift. Here are some of the before pictures.

IMG_3348

IMG_3349

IMG_3350

IMG_3354

IMG_3355

IMG_3356

IMG_3365

IMG_3345

IMG_3346

IMG_3360

IMG_3366

IMG_3342

IMG_3341

Here are some of the after pictures…

cc trailer redo 13

cc trailer redo 15

cc trailer redo 3

cc trailer redo 20

cc trailer redo 29

cc trailer redo 30

cc trailer redo 28

cc trailer redo 40

cc trailer redo 45

cc trailer redo 46

cc trailer redo 33

cc trailer redo 35

cc trailer redo 18

I am excited to share all the details of where everything is from and how we did this transformation. I plan on posting the trailer travel redo into a few more detailed post in the next few weeks. But now it’s time for me to get things really to go camping in this awesome trailer.

Much Love sign-2

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

April V
    March 16, 2016 at 6:05 am

LOVE!! β™₯
    April V recently posted…So Good You’ll Slap Your Mama!My Profile

alicia king
    March 16, 2016 at 8:21 am

looks so good, you did an amazing job! i love the deer wallpaper and all the white β™₯
    i’ve been saying for years, they could sell a whole lot more camp trailers if they would up it a notch from the fake oak and hideous upholstery πŸ˜‰

happy camping!

March 16, 2016 at 10:28 pm

I know so true that’s why we finally got around to redoing our own! Thanks for stopping by!

Maggie
      April 1, 2016 at 1:24 pm

I totally agree, I’m so tired of all the oak they use, your choice of white is wonderful!

Marty Oravetz
    March 17, 2016 at 4:52 am

It looks amazing.
    Marty Oravetz recently posted…2016 Spring Home Tours PreviewMy Profile

Candace
    March 17, 2016 at 6:16 am

I have always wanted a travel trailer. This is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

Hannah Mason
    March 17, 2016 at 7:29 am

Wow, your caravan is a true penthouse on wheels. Good job, girls! πŸ™‚

sophanara
    March 17, 2016 at 3:56 pm

My favourite part is the new couch: looks extremely comfortable. A very professional job

Katie
    March 21, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Wow, this is a such a fun transformation! I love how much brighter is is and all of the gold accents, especially the lighting! We are in the midst of renovating our RV and although it’s slowly creeping along this makes me even more excited for the moment we get to finally hit the road and enjoy it πŸ™‚
    Katie recently posted…10 Bold Black Kitchen Faucet DesignsMy Profile

March 21, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Our trailer definitely was a big project but I couldn’t be happier with the results! All the hard work paid off taking it out camping with friends and family! It was a hit and everyone loved being in it! Good luck! xoxo

Debra Judge
    March 21, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Great Reno! Did you paint the exterior yourself, and was it just an exterior paint, such as tremclad? Thanks

March 31, 2016 at 11:27 pm

Yes we painted it ourselves and we use a automotive primer and a automotive paint.

Suzi
    March 21, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Liked everything but the deer wall paper.

Mike Cianciosi
    March 23, 2016 at 8:43 am

nice job. alot of white inside.

sherri
    March 24, 2016 at 3:10 am

I love it. Inside and out. Can you tell me how and what you used to paint the outside. Ours is a.24 ft 1988 and if I could.make the old.color.look.like yours wow it would be awesome. Thanks.

Sarah Anderson
    March 29, 2016 at 11:48 am

I really like the deer wallpaper you put up, it looks better than that floral pattern. With a camping trailer, I always liked adding camping themed things like that wallpaper. It’s something you wouldn’t really have in the average house, but is perfectly fine here.

Laura Hanna
    March 30, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Love it! I am going white interior too. I am getting some great ideas from you.
    Where did you get those lights?!!
    Laura Hanna recently posted…The Original AliceMy Profile

Demi Bryan
    May 31, 2016 at 8:34 am

When I read this I wanted to be back at 19. And along with my husband to tour the world with this trailer …

Natalija
    June 8, 2016 at 6:32 am

Wow. It looks amazing from the inside. I Love the idea of having home on wheels.

Carrie Rosberg
    June 13, 2016 at 1:52 am

Such a wonderful restoration…I am happy to see people like you. I mean creative and skillful πŸ™‚

Harshwardhan Azad Singh
    June 14, 2016 at 4:32 am

Hi Mallory and Savannah,

Very nice of you for sharing it with us.

Travel trailer redo is one of the most important things to buy for a travel lover. It is more important when you didn’t know about the place you are willing to go.

The benefits that one gets on taking this, you won’t have to look for a hotel. You can stay on one of your favorite spots with all the things necessary for your daily schedule.

Thanks for the beautiful post.
    Have a nice day.

~ Harshwardhan
    Harshwardhan Azad Singh recently posted…17 Tips for Solo Female TravellersMy Profile

Julia Torjusen
    June 14, 2016 at 8:27 pm

What type of paint did you paint the Fridge Door with. Semigloss, satin, eggshell?

NATALIE M
    June 28, 2016 at 12:21 pm

we basically have the same fifth wheel. The lay out is a little different. How did you cover the floral glass on the doors for the storage. Also the Deer wallpaper..How was that applied? We live in AZ too and worry about temporary wallpaper peeling off in the heat..any suggestions?

Noel Hansen
    July 19, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Love the wallpaper! Did you paint over the existing wallpaper to create the white areas of the wall? Would love details! Also, where is that pretty backsplash from? Such a unique touch. Thanks!

Ali
    July 21, 2016 at 7:15 pm

I found you via the Home D block for painting the exterior and now want to know what you did to paint the interior? Nice job!

August 23, 2016 at 6:32 pm

hi! I used a paint sprayer and interior paint. I used Behr Swiss Coffee. πŸ™‚

M.B.
    July 31, 2016 at 11:23 am

How much in total would you say it cost to paint the outside?

August 7, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Hi! It was probably around $500 in materials. It all depends on the size of your trailer, colors and coverage. Hope that helps!

Andrew Stephenson
    August 8, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Have you posted the full remodle of the trailer yet? I’m wanting to remodle my ’89 Fleetwood and was looking for some help from your blog. Great job on the exterior.

Sally
    September 10, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Can you tell me the size (length) of your trailer please? Great job. Can’t wait to read the details.

Gina A.
    September 11, 2016 at 9:28 pm

Yes, I too am curious of when you will be posting the full details of remodel of the trailer? I have the same exact trailer and looking for help to remodel:) I am so impressed with your redo! Please give details. Thanks so much!!!!

Kyley
    October 7, 2016 at 7:24 am

Really want details on how do each part inside so I can turn mine from drab to fab too…..did you use kilz spray paint on cooler, did you change out ceiling fixtures, what did you use for trim around floor, did you paint ceiling, did you paint walls at all…..yes so many questions

southerngalm@att.net
    October 14, 2016 at 6:58 am

Please do post the details, I am in the middle of deep cleaning ours and would love to know how you got away with painting the cabinets! It looks awesome. I also need to redo the ugly valences but can probably figure that out. But am scared to paint the cabinets. Now that I think of it tho…ours may be real wood. Got me thinking, MY HUBBY WILL BAN ME FROM THE INTERNET. LOL

October 14, 2016 at 10:34 am

Hahahah yes he might!! I’m glad you enjoyed the post! Yes, check out to see if yours are real wood or not if you have any more questions feel free to email us at classyclutter4@gmail.com
      Thanks for stopping by xo

BestChoice
    October 18, 2016 at 5:48 am

Amazing trailer πŸ™‚ I want to travel by this car. How much time did you spend in the interior?

November 10, 2016 at 9:01 pm

We worked on it on and off for weeks so I’m not sure. Many, many hours!