Back to School Ideas: First Day of School Printables 2015-2016

2016 UPDATE: We now have 2016-2017 First Day of School Prints in our Etsy shop! It comes with all grade levels ready to print!  Grab yours here: First Day of School Signs. Due to extreme high demand of customizations and requests, we had to add them to our shop. Thanks for your understanding!

First day of School printable 2015-2016

Hi friends! Who’s ready for school to start? MEEEEE!!!! My kids are excited too but I am really excited to be back on a schedule. Type A + Summer vaca and no structure = crazy town! I have your Back to School Free Printables for this school year again for you! I have 2 little ones in school this year and two at home so it’s going to be a big change in our house. We’re gearing up for the first day! I took some fun pictures of my boys and my nieces to document their big day! I can’t believe some kids have already started!

First Day of School - Carter and Bryton

First Day of School - Ryleigh

Click the links below to download and print!

First day of Preschool

First day of Seventh Grade

First day of Eighth Grade

First day of Ninth Grade

First day of Tenth Grade

First day of Eleventh Grade

First day of Twelfth Grade

Here are some general First Day Printables without the grade.

First day of Middle School

First day of Junior High

First day of High School

NEW!!! If these signs don’t work for you or you want to change ANYTHING at all, you can purchase the EDITABLE version on our Etsy shop! Purchase here: Editable First Day of School Sign. Please note this is for PHOTOSHOP users only. You can also purchase the full range of grades for 2016-2017 here.

Free First Day of School Printables - Click to print yours - www.classyclutter.net

Mallory Bombshell Sig.png

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

Jessica
    August 2, 2015 at 10:03 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for making these printables! I used them last year and thought I wouldn’t be able to find them again this year. You are helping me make special memories with my two girls.

August 2, 2015 at 10:10 pm

You’re so welcome Jessica! Happy Back to School!!

Carol
        August 5, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Thank you also, I used this last year with my son going to Kindergarten and I came in tonight to see if it was there this year as school begins Monday. Thank you for making my childs milestones so precious.

Gwen
    August 3, 2015 at 6:41 am

Please disregard my previous email because I obviously found the printable on your website. Thank you so much for creating the 2015-2016! Too cute!
    Gwen

Missy
    August 3, 2015 at 10:31 am

Thank you so much for these printables! I used them last year too and just love them!!

Jennifer Romney
    August 4, 2015 at 11:37 am

Thanks pretty lady! Third year in a row. Also considering I just had a newborn, you’re planning on making these for me for the next 18 years right?? Hope your move went great and that you’re loving being closer to home.

Elizma
    August 5, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Thank you! I was REALLY hoping you would do the same ones this year. Can you please continue doing them until 2026 when my son graduates?! 😉 (I’m guessing I’m going to have to buy the editable version…)

nikki
    August 8, 2015 at 1:26 pm

I have used these the past three years!! Thanks you so very much!!! Cheers to the new school year.

chantal
    August 10, 2015 at 6:24 pm

I came across these and I absolutely love these, but I cant seem to get it to print, please help my son starts school tom.

Shanna
    August 11, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Thank you so much for these! They are super cute.

Christy
    August 11, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Thank you so much for these printables! I used them last year and will again this year…my favorite feature is that you put the year on it for me! Also appreciate that it’s black and white since we don’t have a color printer. 🙂

Z
    August 13, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Could you do the preschool one??????

Kellie Miller
    August 15, 2015 at 8:58 am

Hello!
    I found your site for first day of school printable pictures. I love them!
    However I can not seem to download the one at the top of the page that is simply “first day of school 2015-2016” is there a link to this printable? I like to do a general one for all the kids together. Thank you.

Vivian
    August 17, 2015 at 8:52 pm

Thank you for making these again this year! I’ve used these since my son started Kindergarten in 2013! I’m so glad I can continue to use them for each year he’ll be in school!

Hillary
    August 19, 2015 at 5:08 pm

When I print this out, it cuts off one side of the page. Am I doing something wrong? How should I fix it?

Heidi
    August 22, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Thank you so much for making these available! I came back from last year.

Deanna
    August 23, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Super cute! But when I go to print these on Letter size paper…the borders get cut off. Any ideas how to solve?

Brooke
    August 25, 2015 at 7:14 am

Any tips on sizing this down? Last year they were jpg’s so I was able to print them a tad smaller (so they fit in the 8×10 frame I bought), but as a PDF I can’t seem to figure out a way to print it a tad smaller so the scroll border doesn’t get cut off. Hope you see this today – I need it ready to go tonight!

Clare
    August 28, 2015 at 1:56 am

Hi thank you so much for making these, is there any way you could either do a first day of school 2015-16 (it is there I just can’t print it 🙁 ) or even better 1st day of year 1 2015-16. We are in the UK and we don’t call them grades. If there is anything you could do that would be amazing. Thanks so much 🙂

Jen
    August 30, 2015 at 7:05 am

I love these! Thank you so much for creating and sharing them! I may be missing it on the website, but last year there was one that just said First Day of School that could be downloaded. I see it on the website but not one that I can download. Is that still available? Thank you!!

Brad
    August 30, 2015 at 8:13 pm

Hi, I’m trying to print out the 1st day of Kindergarten 2015-1016, and I chose the landscape view, but all it prints out is a sheet of black with no writing. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks!
    Brad

Tiffany
    September 7, 2015 at 4:18 pm

I’m so grateful for creative and computer savvy women such as yourself! Using the “first grade” printable for my daughter’s first day tomorrow. Thanks again!
    Tiffany recently posted…Little Girl’s Bedroom RefreshMy Profile

Rebecca
    September 7, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Do you have the .jpeg forms of these? I just can’t seem to get the .pdf version to print right. Thanks!

Dee
    September 7, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Hi there,

Thank you so much for doing these signs…I LOVE them!! The only thing is that I cannot print it on one page… I see others have had the same problem and it looks like you have sent them emails back. Perhaps you could post a general reply so in case others are having the same problem they can see how to fix it right away instead of waiting for a response? Just a thought

Thanks,
    Dee

Denise
    September 13, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Really like the print outs – would love if there was one for the first day of nursery school.

Jessica
    September 27, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Hi! was wondering how i could print the first day of school printable, without the grade.

Alisha
    October 4, 2015 at 6:31 am

I wanted to purchase your “first day” printables but it says it’s no longer available?!

March 3, 2016 at 7:37 pm

We will have them available a few weeks before schools for 2016-2017!!

Jeannette Cal
        August 9, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Hello, Love your signs and have been using them for three years! Thank You! Do you have the 2016-2017 school year ready?!?

Correy Smith
    October 29, 2015 at 12:24 pm

The pictures that were taken of those kids looks quite impressive. I’m guessing that the work of the professional photographer sure was pretty tough especially in keeping the glare of the sun out. It’s something that I even have trouble when taking the perfect picture on my camera.

Joanne
    February 10, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Hi! Love this printable – I used it for my twin boys’ first day of Kindergarten. Was wondering if you’ll have last day of school printables for 2015-16? That would be wonderful!!!!

Andrea
    February 27, 2016 at 10:58 pm

The editable version is no longer available on etsy? Can I still purchase?We are starting pre-school next week (a spot opened up mid-term) and I’d really like to start with something I know I’ll have for every year of school. Thanks Andrea

March 25, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I am so sorry we do not but we will have them available in August! Thanks

Andrea
    February 28, 2016 at 12:31 pm

HI there,
    We are starting pre-school mid-term tomorrow and I would like to have these to use for the rest of our school years! The ETSY link is no longer available, will you have the editable version up again for sale for the last day and first day in the fall? I too am having difficulties sizing this for an 8×10 frame.
    Thanks, Andrea

March 3, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Our back to School printable will be available a few weeks before school starts for 2016-2017!

Waynesa
      July 29, 2016 at 6:49 am

School starts here August 9, do you think they will be available before then?

Ashley
      August 8, 2016 at 4:37 am

Are you making these available for this year? I’ve used them for the past few years and would love to carry on that tradition!

Jennifer
    April 12, 2016 at 10:56 am

I used this for my daughter’s first day of school and need the same one for the last day, but I don’t see the 2015-2016 last day. Am I missing it somewhere? Thanks so much!

Michel'le
    April 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Wondering if the last day of school sign will be available soon? This came in such handy and I would love to re-create his first day picture! Thank you!

April 20, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Hi! We’re planning on releasing it soon! Keep an eye out!

Thanks!!!

Kaitie
        May 12, 2016 at 7:15 am

Hi!! I love love your site! And these printables! My son’s last day of school is today, and I would love to recreate his first day picture! Will you be releasing the last day printables?!

Thanks so so much for these! I love them!

Casey Heckard
        May 17, 2016 at 6:31 am

Good morning ladies! Just checking in to see if you have released the last day of school signs for 2015-2016 yet? I used your sign last year and the pics turned out so cute! Thanks!!

Anita Rawlings
    May 15, 2016 at 6:49 am

I love these signs! I used them for my daughter’s first day in August. Can’t believe the school year only has one more week. I don’t know if you have already, but are you guys going to do the coordinating last day of school signs? That would be so awesome! You guys are great for doing this. Thanks so much!

Jamie Sand
    May 15, 2016 at 11:02 am

Will you be doing the editable version on your Etsy shop again? I tried to click on the link and it wasn’t in your shop anymore. Thanks so much for making these cute signs! I love the memories they create!

Jamie Sand
    May 15, 2016 at 6:16 pm

I tried to buy your editable version from the Etsy store and it said it had been removed…..will you be putting that back up? I love these and how they look. My son loves to take his picture with these. Thanks so much for sharing!

Jamie Sand
      May 15, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Sorry I posted this twice. I couldn’t find my original and so I thought it hadn’t posted.

Lindsey
    May 16, 2016 at 6:30 am

When will you be releasing the end of school printable? Our last day is May 19th so I keep checking back to see 🙂

Kate W.
    May 16, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Looking for the “last day” school signs and am anxious for the release! Thank you for putting those out there. =D

Shana
    May 16, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Just wondering if the last day of school signs will be available soon. My son finishes kindergarten soon and I would love to print a sign to match the one he held for his fort day of school. Thanks!

Sara Solomon
    May 17, 2016 at 5:51 am

Used your signs for First Day of School, and my daughter ends preschool on Thursday. I can’t seem to find the Last Day of School signs for 2015-2016. Are they/will they be available?

Michele
    May 17, 2016 at 11:42 am

Hi! My 4-year-old little guy finishes preschool tomorrow and I was wondering if you had the last day of school printables available either for free or for purchase! Thanks so much! We do these every year and I just love them!

Jamie Hartman
    July 22, 2016 at 6:36 am

I used these last year. ♡♡♡♡♡
    Any chance you are going to make them with 2016-2017 dates? PLEASE? 🙂

Lisa
    July 24, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Thank you for these signs! They are great! My kids start school the first week in August, will you be making them for 2016-17?
    Thank you!

Melanie
    July 24, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Any chance you will be creating the signs for the 2016-2017 dates?

Waynesa
    July 25, 2016 at 8:19 pm

LOVE your signs! They are the best I have seen! Are you making them for the 2016-2017 school year?

Jessica Paxton
    July 26, 2016 at 5:13 am

I was wondering the same thing for 2016-2017. School starts here on August 15th so I went looking today. Thank you!

Katie B
    July 29, 2016 at 7:45 am

Hi! I would love to use this cute sign for 2016-2017! Will you be releasing the dates for this school year?

April
    August 1, 2016 at 11:01 am

Will you be making these for the new school year? I need to print them this week!!! Pretty please!!

Shawn Andrews
    August 3, 2016 at 5:12 pm

Love these, we have used them the last two years!! Are you doing them for 16-17?
    Thanks

Julie
    August 4, 2016 at 5:03 am

I have used these for the past two years and they are a great part of our family tradition. Will you be releasing any for the 2016-2017 school year? We would really appreciate it!

Barb
    August 4, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Any chance you’re doing these for this new (2016-2017) school year?? 🙂

colleen figueroa
    August 8, 2016 at 11:39 am

Are you doing 2016-2017?? I loved your sign from last year!

Laura M.
    August 16, 2016 at 4:45 pm

I love these signs! We’ve used them every year and have become tradition as well! I definitely don’t mind paying, but have you considered making a “lifetime pack” of Kindergarten-College? I know it sounds silly, but I’d love to have First Grade (2016-2017), Second Grade (2017-2018), Third Grade (2018-2019) etc. I’d print them all at once to make sure I have one for every year!

Courtney Krupinsky
      August 30, 2016 at 2:00 pm

I ditto what Laura M. says. I only have one kid so I don’t need every grade from the 2016-2017 school year…

Kimberly
    September 5, 2016 at 7:37 am

I love your signs and have used them for the last 3 years for the first and last days of school. I don’t mind paying for them, but I think the price is very high for just one sign, especially when I only have one child. It would be great if there was a lifetime pack.

Christina
    October 24, 2016 at 9:22 am

Your school signs turned out beautifully. Congratulations on having such a healthy and growing family.