How to update your Bathroom with Accessories

Do you have a room that is in need of a bit of a facelift? My girls bathroom was that room for me. The bones were good but it looked a bit tired and there was really nothing to it.  I did not have to demo anything or make it long drawn out project. I simply headed to my nearest TJ Maxx and HomeGoods with my girls and we pickup up a few items that transformed the bathroom and gave it new life. I am so excited to share the  bathroom room with you today . I was able to update the look of the bathroom by just changing out different accessories like towels, bath mats, shower curtain, and a few decor pieces. The bathroom has a fresh look that I am totally in love with. My girls are totally smitten over the new bathroom and they loved the fact that they were able to help me go shopping! As a added bonus they now want to keep the bathroom clean because they feel so good about being able to be apart of the bathroom facelift.

The feeling in my bathroom is like a breath of fresh air. The colorful and bright towels are super fun. The added such a great pop of color.109112

I love this little plant in the Le Bain De Paris box. Both of which I found at TJ Maxx. I love the tin and wood combo.111

The tower that holds the cute hand towels was also a TJ Maxx purchase and it would also be perfect for hair bows or hair products. It could help keep your bathroom organized. 113

I found this antique mirror while thrifting and I use it to hold my cute new soap dispenser and jewelry tray. The different heights of the soap dispenser and the tray and flowers is just perfection. The long boxed plant inside in the hanging baskets is just too good.  All of those items are from TJ Maxx.  116

The Laundry basket is my everything! It my favorite new purchase for this bathroom. It’s the perfect size and it looks really dreamy. 110

I got this chandelier a while back while thrifting but the colors were all wrong so I painted the flowers to match with the rest of the decor. The shower curtain is from Amazon.108

My dear friend Jill Mckee made this cute Every Day I Love you sign and it has moved around my house and is now in my bathroom added to the gallery above the mirror. 118

Updating a room or bathroom does need mean that you need to demo something or spend a ton a money. Changing out accessories can give new life to any tired old room. Now RUN to your nearest TJ Maxx and refresh your space.

Patricia Krank
    July 23, 2015 at 8:09 pm

That is so adorable! I can understand why your girls want to keep it clean, and what a great decorating lesson you’ve taught them. Being a part of the process makes them appreciate it so much more. Now I wish I had my girls home again . . . maybe.
    Blessings to you,
    Patti
    Patricia Krank recently posted…Tips for Creating Rustic French SignageMy Profile

tanya
    July 29, 2015 at 4:01 pm

I love that tray on the counter! It is Super cute :O)
    tanya recently posted…How Can HR Help Create Higher Employee Engagement Within Organizations?My Profile

Sarah
    July 30, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Awesome ideas to keep the bathrooms lively.
    Great tips. Keep them coming.

The fashion accessories store
    Sarah recently posted…47 Fashion Blog Posts IdeasMy Profile

Phillius Thomas
    August 27, 2015 at 11:52 am

That tin and wood box is adorable! I would love to have one of these in my bathroom to hold supplies like soaps and stuff. Next time I go shopping, I am going to need to look for one of these!

Linda
    September 21, 2015 at 8:58 am

Lovely tips on keep your bathroom warm and welcoming. Loved them.
    Linda recently posted…Website Builder – A Easy Tool to Take you OnlineMy Profile

Drew
    January 13, 2016 at 8:00 am

The accessories you added really give the bathroom a relaxing and peaceful feel. I would love to have a bathroom like that one. Thanks for the great ideas!

Sarah Anderson
    February 17, 2016 at 2:34 pm

This seems like quite the cute little bathroom, it would be fun to own something so pretty. I am a bit confused on the purpose of the chair though. At first I thought it was to sit and do your makeup with, but it’s pulled in in front of a box with a plant inside.
    Sarah Anderson recently posted…DREAM.CREATE.INSPIRE.LINKMy Profile

Kenneth Gladman
    April 20, 2016 at 12:05 pm

I really like that three tiered basket with the plants. I think plants add a great touch in a bathroom. We are trying to update our master bath with some nice things and I think we need some new bath sets.

Ben Lothian
    August 31, 2016 at 12:51 am

Hey,

Wonderful post!

The post which you have shared is really very nice with great ideas. Everyone wants their home to look adorable. In your post you have shared how to make bathrooms of your home to look good. These are really very helpful ideas. Pictures which have shared in your post are really very nice and it give wonderful ideas. I was thinking for redesigning my bathroom and after reading your post it has given me really wonderful ideas.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful post!

Keep share more!!

Regards
    Ben Lothian

Chris
    October 11, 2016 at 6:59 am

Personally, in my own humble opinion of course, my favourite piece of your bathroom decorating and the decoration which sticks out the most of all to me, is your wall canvas saying Every Day I Love You!
    It just looks so clean and very minimalist, which – being a guy – I love.. Naturally!

Roger
    November 16, 2016 at 8:30 am

Great post! Some good ideas. I love you laundry basket. Fits perfectly with the rest of the bathroom. Can you also do a post about decorating the bedroom? Thanks!

Mac Donald
    December 28, 2016 at 4:11 am

A very informative site. The way you have share this information is really very appreciative. Hope to see more on this topic here.

Shawn Michaels
    January 23, 2017 at 9:37 am

Wow! I am inspired to your post. I just love your decoration. Thanks for sharing such an informative an helpful tips. I like your post quite much. I just want to give a thumbs up for your amazing post.