Hey guys! It’s Adell from Baked in AZ. How have you all been? I am excited to share an easy cookie recipe with you today. It’s always fun to guest post over here on Classy Clutter.
You know what? May is just a crazy month. It is the end of the school year and it just seems to be a really busy month. To top it off, my family decided to move! (It just worked out that way, but remind me to try and not move during the month of May with a 6 month old! ah!) Not only that, we are doing a little remodeling in the process. It has been seriously crazy lately and I’m ready for my house to be finished (and to have a kitchen to bake in!) Luckily I made these before the move. I am dying to whip up a batch of cookies. Hopefully by next week I will have a working oven, fingers crossed.
These cookies are great because they are easy, but have a rich chocolate flavor. Are you a cake mix cookie fan? I totally am. Cause sometimes, it’s nice to be able to whip up a batch of cookies really quick. Add in 2 different kinds of chocolate chips and you have a winner in my book! I used a box of devil’s food cake mix, but a chocolate mix would work great too.
These cookies would be great for summer BBQ’s or to make with the kids. They could even make these for Father’s Day, with help from Mom of course :). I hope you enjoy!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box devils food cake mix
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, or mixer, beat together the cake mix, butter & eggs until smooth. Add the oil & vanilla. Stir in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls or use a cookie scoop on to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool all the way.
Recipe Source: adapted from All Recipes.
Looking for more recipes from Baked in AZ?! I would love it if you followed me on:
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah