Strawberry Lemonade Cookies

Valerie
    January 7, 2015 at 11:37 am

Hello Ladies and congrats on your great blog.
    Since you want to lower your intake of sugar, I’d like to suggest you to bake your deserts from scratch. Those ready-made mixes are loaded with sugar and syrup (as well as other nasty ingredients like transfat). Whilst the World Health Organization recommends adults to consume 25g of sugar per day, read the label on some of those famous strawberry mix brands: 20g sugar per serving, 12 servings per box, 2 boxes in the recipe = 480 g of sugar! A great cookie recipe would contain 25g of sugar per 200g flour/ 1 egg.
    I can only recommend you watched “Fed Up, The Movie”. Big aha moment for me. I am not a health/ food freak but just like you, would like to make sure my 3 kids eat what is good for them.
    Love reading you, keep up the creativity!
    All the best, Valerie

January 12, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Hi Valerie!

Yes, we actually watched that too! I usually do but my little guys wanted something quick and we only do one dessert a week which is a significant cut back for us. Thanks for the info!

Thank you!

maria felicia magno
    January 7, 2015 at 11:50 am

they seems very good..
    thanks for sharing

jennifer schreiner
    January 7, 2015 at 9:48 pm

I love the idea of using a cake mix for cookies. It just makes it a little bit easier. Can’t wait to give this recipe a shot. Just pinned it too.
    jennifer schreiner recently posted…Whole Foods Market Deals & Coupon Match Ups Week of 1/7! – Save on Zevia Soda, Free KeVita Probiotic Sparkling Drink & MoreMy Profile

Michelle@TheRibbonRetreat
    January 9, 2015 at 11:55 pm

Quick and easy treats are my favorite! I can’t wait to try these easy cookies and to surprise my cute family with them! Yum Yum! Thanks for sharing. PINNED!
    Michelle@TheRibbonRetreat recently posted…Frozen Inspired Winter WandMy Profile

50 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
    April 7, 2015 at 1:10 pm

[…] Strawberry Lemonade Cake Mix Cookies  |  Classy Clutter […]

SBO
    May 21, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Thank you ,I will try to do it.

I have never tried cooking , These cookies looks awesome!