These Bacon Bites are filled with spicy tomatoes, swiss cheese, bacon & cream cheese!
Hello Classy Clutter readers! Adell here from Baked in Arizona and I’ve got the perfect appetizer for your New Years or Super Bowl party coming up! Speaking of, the super bowl is going to be here in my home state, Arizona! So exciting! Do you have a super bowl watching party? My family always gets together at my parents house to watch. We all bring different appetizers and treats. I pretty much only care about the amazing food, commercials & half time show 😉 This year I will be bring these delicious Bacon Bites though!
These Bacon Bites are super quick to make and taste amazing! You seriously can have 45 of these prepped and ready to bake in no time. Love a tasty appetizer that doesn’t take much effort but packs a whole lot of flavor. And who doesn’t love bacon?!
Tomato Bacon Bites
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel tomatoes, drained
- 2 1/2 cups bacon crumbles*
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 45 frozen phillo pastry cups, thawed
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix the drained tomatoes, bacon pieces, swiss cheese & cream cheese in a bowl till blended.
- Spoon mixture into thawed phillo cups. You want them pretty full. I filled them about 1/2″ above the cups. Place filled cups onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 or until heated and cheese is melted.
- NOTES: *I used 1/2 a bag of Costco bacon crumbles. You can bake and crumble your own bacon but this was much easier! Just make sure you use 100% real bacon crumbles. You can use either cream cheese or mayo. I prefer the taste of cream cheese! I have baked these with the pastry cups frozen and it works too. Just bake a little longer if needed. I used original rotel diced tomatoes. If you don’t like things really spicy, use the mild flavor. And if you like them really hot, there is always the hot option 🙂
If you want even more recipes, you can follow me here!
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah