Like Mallory had said we had an awesome opportunity to work with Joanns and this the the Ice Skate Wreath that I did for them and I really do love it.
This Wreath is really easy and quick to put together. This is everything that I used…
- Green Faux Pine Wreath
- Ice Skates
- Feather Picks
- Glittered Flower Picks
- Greenery Picks
- Floral Wire
- Variety of Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Wreath hook/holder
These steps are very easy. This is what I did
- Using hot glue and a hot glue gun, embellish the top of the ice skates with a flower and/or a variety of ribbon.
- Using the Floral wire combine the different picks together.
- Put the picks into the boot and if needed wire the picks onto the ice skate to secure.
- Using the floral wire secure the ice skates onto the wreath.
- To hang, use a heavy duty wreath hook
This project was pretty fast from start to finish with clean up and everything it took about 1-2 hours
Check out these other cute projects. We will be sharing more tutorials with you soon.
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah