This gold glittered mirror is such a fun and simple project. It was one of the projects I did for the Joann’s Look Book! It was part of the Glamorous Gifts collection. It’s very easy and I think anyone will love it!
- Round 8 in. Mirror
- Sponge Brush
- Hot Glue Gun
- Vinyl Cutting Machine (optional)
- Gold Adhesive Vinyl (optional)
- Hello Gorgeous Vinyl Decal (Created with Cricut, Silhouette machine or individual scrapbooking stickers)
- Apply a thick coat of glue onto the wood base of the mirror using a sponge brush.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of glitter onto the glue and shake off any excess.
- Allow to dry.
- Using hot glue, apply flower onto the glittered wooden base.
- Apply Hello Gorgeous sticker to the top of the mirror.
If you liked this, be sure to check out this DIY Gold Scalloped Mug gift idea!
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah