Gold Glitter Christmas Printables

Hello! It’s Courtney again from Paperelli. I hope you have being loving your fall season. Have you started thinking about Christmas yet? It’s totally coming … and in only 6 weeks! Being in the paper business, I have been designing Christmas cards for months now. I am definitely ready for the gingerbread houses, hot cocoa, Christmas lights, and the smell of fresh pine.

Christmas Printable by Paperelli for Classy Clutter

One of my favorite things to decorate with at Christmas time is gold and silver and glitter! Today I have two free printables to match your sparkling Christmas décor. The first one is a Merry and Bright printable, designed to fit in your favorite square frame. You can choose between an 6”, 8”, or 12” print. Wow your friends and family by adding metallic glitter accents and this printable to your Christmas décor.

Any of you who have been following me on my Pinterest may have noticed my slight obsession with gift wrapping. I have an entire board dedicated to gift wrapping ideas. Who doesn’t love receiving a beautifully wrapped gift? That is why I have another printable to help you wrap your own beautiful gifts this Christmas season. Download the PDF here. After you have printed your Mini Gift Wrap Flags, cut each of them out and fold over your favorite twine. Then, wrap your mini flag banner around your gift to complete the look. Ta da!

Mini Gold and Black Flags by Paperelli

It’s time to get going on decorating, gift wrapping, and holiday treat baking! What are you going to do this year to make the most of your Christmas season?

Gold and Black Christmas Printables by Paperelli

Have you ordered your Christmas cards yet? Check out our Paperelli Holiday Collection in the shop!

Let's be besties!

Yay!!_250px

Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!

xo, Mallory & Savannah

Powered by ConvertKit

Tara Morgan
    November 12, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I love these printables (and love so much of the content on your site) but can’t seem to make the links work to download them – keeps coming up as 404 content not found. ANy suggestions?
    Tara Morgan recently posted…Of Robin Mitchell, 60!My Profile

November 12, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Hi there!!

I’ve fixed the download! Sorry about that! xoxo

Sherri
    November 12, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Hi – I’d love to download your free PDF’s for the Christmas sign, Merry & Bright and the banner, but the link doesn’t work for me. Can you send it to my email, so I can try it that way or check your link on the blog? Thanks, Sherri

November 12, 2014 at 10:13 pm

Hi there!!

I’ve fixed the download! Sorry about that! xoxo

Deanna Pettit
    November 12, 2014 at 4:45 pm

I can not get the links to work,and would love to know how you made the gold flag too!

November 12, 2014 at 10:13 pm

Hi there!!

I’ve fixed the download! Sorry about that! xoxo

Julie Avery
    November 13, 2014 at 12:56 pm

I looooove the colors in this printable! Yay!! I totally dig the black and gold this winter. Thanks Paperelli and Classy Clutter. Ladies, you’re my go to blog!!
    Julie Avery recently posted…Mini Christmas Banner, Gold Banner, Winter Decoration by LemonyStitchMy Profile

Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite)
    November 17, 2014 at 7:18 am

Thank you for this printable. It’s so cute!
    Nicole (Bellenza Party Suite) recently posted…Glamorous Holiday Gift Packaging in Pretty Purple and Fuchsia!My Profile

sou
    November 19, 2014 at 12:06 pm

exactly what I was looking for. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for providing the flags!

Friday Favorites: Free Christmas Printables |
    November 28, 2014 at 3:29 pm

[…] Gold Glitter Christmas Printables – Classy Clutter […]

Squirrelly Minds » Holiday | Christmas Printables Roundup
    December 23, 2014 at 12:15 pm

[…] and wrapping paper from Zü middle row: Ornaments from Studio Momoki / Mini gift wrap bunting from Classy Clutter bottom row: Wrapping Paper from Elli / Treat Boxes from Design Eat Repeat / Envelopes from This […]

15 Festive Christmas Printables | Test
    January 27, 2015 at 9:06 am

[…] Even your cubicle deserves some holiday spirit during this sparkly season. Add some of that sparkle and shine with this little printable banner. You’ll want to eat lunch in your cube the whole holiday long. (via Classy Clutter) […]

15 Festive Christmas Printables - DIY Crafts Home
    February 7, 2015 at 10:06 pm

[…] Even your cubicle deserves some vacation spirit throughout this sparkly season. Add a few of that sparkle and shine with this little printable banner. You’ll need to eat lunch in your dice the entire vacation lengthy. (by way of Classy Clutter) […]