15 Thanksgiving Kids Crafts

Thanksgiving Kids crafts

I love Thanksgiving and I feel like it gets a little over looked. I don’t normally do a lot of decor for Thanksgiving. But I do want to do a few kids crafts. I know they will love it. Here are just a few of the crafts I have found that I love.

handprint turkey cover

Turkeythankyounoteskidscraft

Turkey Thank You Card

Thanksgiving Kids crafts

Much Love sign-2

maria felicia magno
    October 27, 2014 at 5:35 pm

amazing pics..i want to be in america for the thanksgiving
    maria felicia magno recently posted…OUTFIT: SKINNY JEANS AND HEELSMy Profile

Melissa @ This Girl's Life Blog
    October 28, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Thanks for including my scarecrow magnet. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Melissa @ This Girl’s Life Blog recently posted…Halloween Decor Photo ContestMy Profile

Linda
    October 28, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Great round up, Savannah! Thanks for including my washi tape turkeys! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Linda recently posted…Halloween Googly Eye Door #MakeAmazingMy Profile

kim west
    October 28, 2014 at 9:27 pm

shucks! thanks love!

alyssa darby
    October 29, 2014 at 1:30 pm

Love all of them!! Totally have to do these with my son who is very into crafts right now. Thank you for including my pudding cups!
    alyssa darby recently posted…Comment on DIY Glowing Monster/Alien Pendant by simplyorgmamaMy Profile

The Creative Collection Link Party - Classy Clutter
    October 31, 2014 at 5:01 pm

[…] 15 Thanksgiving and Fall Kids Crafts […]

Jaime FSPDT
    November 2, 2014 at 4:26 pm

thanks for including my candy corn turkey. Scheduled to share on Fb tonight:)

Tanya ~ The Chatty Mom
    November 6, 2014 at 2:56 pm

These are great! I’m going to include them in a Thanksgiving post for my readers. I can’t wait to make the pinecone turkey and rolled pumpkin crafts with my girls.
    Tanya ~ The Chatty Mom recently posted…Tummy Troubles Big and SmallMy Profile

Decorating for Thanksgiving | Distinguished Design-Build
    November 13, 2014 at 2:14 pm

[…] Clutter has 15 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids to help keep little hands […]

Worthy Weekend (W)Reads – Week 1 | Worthy of Our Calling
    November 15, 2014 at 8:46 am

[…] The Classy Clutter: 15 Thanksgiving Kids Crafts. ย A great collection of fun, easy-to-do at home Thanksgiving Crafts for you and your kids. This Reading Mama: Thanksgiving Mats for Pattern Blocks. ย You know we love educational games, so this fits perfectly into ‘holiday fun’ and learning! […]

Top Thanksgiving Recipes, Crafts, and Events Shared Online | AddThis Blog
    November 17, 2014 at 11:26 am

[…] to need some entertaining during the festivity. Classy Clutter had a great (and popular) roundup of 15 Thanksgiving Kids Crafts that was popular among our network. Fiskars had the next most popular kids craft idea: Stuffed […]

Huge Thanksgiving Round-up | Mom 2 54321
    November 24, 2014 at 12:32 pm

[…] crafts from Classy Clutterย to keep the little ones busy while the great meal is […]

15 Amazing And Beautiful Thanksgiving kids Crafts Ideas | DIY Cozy Home World - Home Improvement and Garden Tips
    November 27, 2014 at 5:53 am

[…] 15 Amazing And Beautiful Thanksgiving kids Crafts Ideasย  […]

Liane
    November 18, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Love these fall and Thanksgiving crafts for kids! I can’t wait to make the scarecrow magnet with my little girl. It’s adorable!
    Liane recently posted…Thanksgiving Crafts for KidsMy Profile

The Little Tourist
    November 20, 2015 at 6:25 am

Great list! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚
    The Little Tourist recently posted…FLASH GIVEAWAY: Chicago Toy & Game FairMy Profile

Bethany
    November 24, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I LOVE the crafts u did. They r perfect for kids like me who r looking for something to do for a holiday. Thank u so much.

March 3, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Yes, they definitely give you something to do! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for stopping by!