Marshmallow Crunch Brownies

Leslie @ House on the Way
    September 17, 2014 at 9:01 pm

These look so yummy!

Sarah @ The Gold Lining Girl
    September 20, 2014 at 10:59 pm

WHAT. These look *awesome*. My love for marshmallow knows no bounds, and I’m excited at the prospect of throwing in some butterscotch and brownie layers. Thanks for sharing!
    Sarah @ The Gold Lining Girl recently posted…1 Minute Review! Hot or Not: L’Oreal Silkissime Eyeliners in Gold and SilverMy Profile

Nicole
    September 22, 2014 at 2:38 pm

What do you do with the butterscotch chips? Is it melted with the chocolate?

Carley
      October 12, 2014 at 7:01 pm

I am wondering the same thing! The pictures look like the chocolate chips are in the brownie mix, and the butterscotch chips are melted and mixed with the peanut butter and the cereal. That is what I’m going to do when I make these!

Tricia
      October 24, 2014 at 7:26 pm

I just made these and here’s what I did…I followed everything except when melting the chips, I melted the chocolate chips first on 50% power in the microwave…when they were pretty much melted I added in the butterscotch chips and gave it a quick stir and microwaved (again on 50% power) for about another minute, and stirred in the cereal and peanut butter. The first batch I made I tried melter both kinds together at the same time and at full power and they came out dry and crumble 🙁 But 2nd time around came out much better!

Lori K
      October 26, 2014 at 1:07 pm

I melted the chocolate and butterscotch chips together. Mine don’t look like the picture, but they still taste delicious. I think there’s a step missing.

Jaren (Diary of a Recipe Collector)
    September 26, 2014 at 3:43 pm

These look fabulously delicious! Thanks for linking up with SNF!
    Jaren (Diary of a Recipe Collector) recently posted…White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Toffee BlondiesMy Profile

Melissa
    October 26, 2014 at 8:39 pm

thinking about baking these for a church bake sale. Was wondering how long they would hold without being frozen and can they be frozen?!

let’s talk chocolate | baby blue bunnies
    February 17, 2015 at 7:41 pm

[…] Marshmallow Crunch Brownies & Knock You Naked Brownies & Oreo Cream Cheese Brownies is what i am craving today! i don’t know about you, but sometimes, chocolate sounds so good! and chocolate is good at any time of year as well! these are some recipes i found on Pinterest and find the websites (linked above on the names) to find the full blog and recipe in full, because i am just going to summarize the basics of what you need here! […]

18 Brownie Recipes to Delight Your Taste Buds! | How Does She
    April 23, 2015 at 12:07 pm

[…] 15. Marshmallow Crunch Brownies […]

Kelly Overcash
    May 11, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Marshmallow Crunch brownies call for butterscotch chips but no instructions on where the butterscotch chips belong in the recipe????