Hey there! Adell, from Baked in Arizona! I know everyone is going crazy over pumpkin and apple and fall and all, but I just have to share this brownie recipe with you! It is a delicious treat anytime of the year! Don’t get me wrong, I love fall baking but sometimes you just can’t deny that chocolate/brownie craving, especially when you are 35 weeks pregnant 😉 At least that’s what I tell myself! haha! But pregnant or not, you are going to love these brownies!
- 1 box brownie mix (18.9 ounce) made according to package directions*
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Grease an 11×7 inch pan. Make brownies according to package directions. Bake for 28-31 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of the brownies cooking time, remove from the oven and sprinkle the marshmallows over the top. Return to the oven and cook for 2 more minutes. (I baked for 29 min. then added the marshmallows for the last 2 min.)
- While the brownies are cooling, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or over the stove top according to the package directions. (I just microwave and stop to stir every 20 seconds until melted.) Once melted, stir in the peanut butter and rice cereal. Let it cool slightly then gently spoon and spread over the cooled marshmallow layer.
- Let the brownies set up in the fridge. Once the chocolate is firm, cut & enjoy! These are best served cold. Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Notes: *I used the triple chunk brownie box mix. It’s my favorite because it has chunks of chocolate in it, of course 🙂 Also, you can make these with a 8×8 or 9×9 dish, they will just be a bit thicker and you will need to cook a little longer (just follow the box recommendation, adding the mallows for the last 2 minutes.)
Thanks for having me!Holy cow, Adell! These look incredible!!! Thanks for sharing them with us! I can’t wait to try them!!!
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah