Teacher “Survival Kit” Gift Idea

Teacher Gift Edited

It’s time for back to school which means to time to meet the new teachers. My mom ALWAYS sent me with a little gift on the first day of school or on meet the teacher day. And I know without a doubtΒ that it would give me the edge even before school started. I came up with this cute teacher gift / teacher survival kit that is easy to put together and that is very fun.

Teacher Gift Edited

Materials needed are:

• Jar
  • 2 boxes of Colored Pencils orΒ crayons
  • hot glue gun
  • goodies for the inside
  • Cute label or tag

Inside of mine I had…

My favorite crystal light energy packets, gum, Advil, lotion, gift card (for a few extra supplies) Tide to go pen, Wipes, Sanitizer, and chapstick.

You really could put anything you wanted in here. I think its the thought that counts. I started by hot gluing all the colored pencils onto the jar. I went through almost two boxes of the 24 count colored pencils. I finished in only about 10 mins. Make sure that the labels are either all facing out of in so that it all matches.

Teacher Gift 1

Teacher Gift 2

Teacher gift 4

Don’t you think it turned out super cute!?!? I just think it’s so darling!

Teacher gift idea 5Β Much Love sign-2

Charlotte@Ciburbanity
    July 17, 2014 at 7:29 am

So cute! Love the idea of giving this at the beginning if the year!
    Charlotte@Ciburbanity recently posted…Terrarium TipsMy Profile

DesDesiree @The36thAvenue
    July 24, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Your projects is one of our favorites this week… Thank you so much for linking up with The Party Bunch!
    DesDesiree @The36thAvenue recently posted…Key Lime Bars RecipeMy Profile

Melissa @ Think Bowtique
    July 30, 2014 at 6:27 am

I think it did turn out super cute. Might just have to copy this for my sons teacher.

Anne @ Unique Gifter
    July 31, 2014 at 10:28 am

That is super cute and so simple! I like how bright and cheery it is, and how it could be used to keep and “hide” all of that stuff, or be repurposed to hold something in the classroom.
    Nice one!
    Anne @ Unique Gifter recently posted…Easy Meals to Take to FamiliesMy Profile

Jessica
    August 5, 2014 at 6:57 pm

What size jar did you use for this project and is there a download for the label?

Vanessa
      August 13, 2014 at 1:48 pm

did you ever find out what size and where to get the label?

Young Wifey
    August 11, 2014 at 2:37 pm

This is really cute, but be careful if you include Advil or such. In some districts, students may get in trouble for bringing any pills into school. If included, it would be best for a parent to hand the gift to the teacher at open house.
    Young Wifey recently posted…Festival of Lights – Day 3My Profile