First Day of School Free Printable Signs

First Day of School Free Printable Signs - www.classyclutter.net

UPDATE: We now have 2016-2017 First Day of School Prints in our Etsy shop! It comes with all grade levels ready to print! Β Grab yours here: First Day of SchoolΒ Signs

Last year, these First Day of School Free printable signs were a huge hit and I have had a ton of requests for the new school year version! Welcome the 2014-2015 school year and snap a picture of your kid(s) on their first day! I am excited to add a few new ones this year like “First day of Junior High”, “First day of High School” (if your high schoolers will still let you snap a picture of them on their first day!) and “First day of School!” for families to get a picture together with all of the kiddos.

Download the printables by clicking the appropriate link for the grade level you need below.

Tips for printing:

Tips for printing printables- www.classyclutter.net

1. Make sure you printing Landscape (wide), not Portrait(tall).

2. Select Scale to Fit (or similar setting on your computer) and make sure you can print the entire image. These are high resolution printables so you can print them at pretty much any size so make sure you scale to fit the paper you are printing on. I like to use “Print Entire Image” then trim it down if I need to after it prints.

3, Print on heavy cardstock or mount your printed paper on something sturdy so the kiddos don’t bend it all up during your First Day of School photoshoot!

**UPDATE: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of requests, I am unable to personalize these printables and/or email individual .jpg files. I have added all of the images (HERE) so you can save them to your computer and print if the .pdf download isn’t working for you! Hope that helps!!!

First Day of School Free Printable Signs - www.classyclutter.net

I really hope you and your kids enjoy these printables! Be sure and tag us on instagram (@classyclutter) if you useΒ one!

We LOVE to see our printables in action!

You might also want to check out these other awesome Back to School Printables!

Back to School Printables

Mallory Bombshell Sig.png

Jessica
    July 15, 2014 at 9:01 am

What program do you use for your graphic design?

July 15, 2014 at 9:31 am

Hi Jessica!

I use Adobe Photoshop! πŸ™‚ thanks for stopping by!

Becky
    July 15, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Hello,
    Thanks so much for making these cute signs! Just was wondering if there was a way I could get them in JPEG format like you did last year rather than PDF format.
    Thanks!

July 16, 2014 at 10:55 am

Hi Becky! Which one do you need? I can email it to you!

Hugs, Mallory

Julie at Being Home
    July 15, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Thank you so much for this! My little guy starts kindergarten in four weeks. I will be using this. πŸ˜€
    Julie at Being Home recently posted…A Thank You Gift for a Wonderful Art TeacherMy Profile

Cindy Brooks
    July 16, 2014 at 12:37 am

Thank you!

Lauren
    July 16, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Good day! What is the name of the font you use for the cursive portions of the ‘first day of school’ printable signs? Love it! All the best, Lauren

Lauren
      July 16, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Oops! I meant the Back to School series! Lauren.

Ali
    July 16, 2014 at 10:36 pm

Thank you so much! This is the best one I’ve seen!

Leslie
    July 21, 2014 at 10:07 pm

I would love one that says ‘KG1’ if you could add that to the collection πŸ™‚

Becky
    July 21, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Is it possible for one to be made for 1st day of Young 5’s?
    I love these! My daughters are going into Young 5’s. Which is similar to Pre-K.

chely
    July 23, 2014 at 9:20 am

Thank you so much!!

Casey
    July 24, 2014 at 10:15 am

These are great! Do you have these same printables but that says “Last Day of …”? (just planning ahead πŸ™‚ )

Thank you!

July 24, 2014 at 11:40 am

Hi Casey!

I don’t have them posted yet (only from last year) but I will have them so keep in touch!

xoxo – Mallory

Erin
        May 5, 2015 at 7:15 am

Any update on these “Last Day” signs yet for 14-15? Thank you!

Angela Simpson
    July 30, 2014 at 11:47 pm

I am a high school principal and we have some fun as kids of into the building on the first day with pictures. I would love to get a sign just like these that says, MY LAST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. If I could get a template I would love it because we could have fun with CLASS OF 2015, 2016, 2017. & 2018. I will give you the credit or pay a fee to have someone make them for us. These are great and we will share pics. Thanks is you can help!

marianne
    July 31, 2014 at 4:53 pm

I was able to print it this morning and now it will now download for me to get one for my niece and nephew. 2nd and 5th grade.

Thank you for offering this, it is great!

Tara
    August 1, 2014 at 8:16 am

Hi – Love your signs! I’m wondering if the signs are editable? In Canada, Kindergarten is 2 years and designated by Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten.

August 1, 2014 at 11:34 am

Hi Tara!

These ones are not editable but you could download it and add the word Junior or Senior to the printable using Picmonkey.com. It’s free and has similar fonts to the ones on these signs!

xo – Mallory

Jenny
    August 3, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Love the first day of school signs!! Thank you!! πŸ™‚

jessica
    August 4, 2014 at 11:25 am

These signs are great! I used them last year and came back this year to use them again…. Since I’m pretty OCD I wanted to use these same ones every year that my kids grow… Will you be doing this every year for the next 18 years? LOL
    If not… Is there a way you can make these templates with out the year and then we can just save them and add the year for each grade as it comes about??? πŸ™‚

Brooke
    August 4, 2014 at 2:55 pm

My son doesn’t start Preschool until next year, but I would LOVE to use these. Would there be a way to get them without the dates on them?

Lela
    August 4, 2014 at 3:06 pm

These are adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Any chance you happen to have one that says first day of Transitional Kindergarten?

Kelly
    August 4, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I know this may be weird haha but I am starting nursing school this month along with my daughter starting kindergarten and my son starting preschool so I was kind of thinking of taking a picture with a sign too so at the end of the year I can do a little “newsletter” for my family and include those. Any way you can make up a sign that says first day of Nursing school? Haha I know totally cheesy but just thought I would ask. Totally okay if you can’t!

Jo
    August 8, 2014 at 12:49 pm

These are great. Thank you! Another request for a set without the year πŸ™‚ I want to print out a set for my 3 kids to share so they can use the same signs. Thanks again!

lottir
    August 10, 2014 at 9:42 pm

Can you email me the jpeg files for 1st and 3rd please? Thank you!!!!

Cara
    August 10, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Thanks for making these. Would they print okay in black and white?

Kristin Rummer
    August 10, 2014 at 11:01 pm

I would feel weird for using this without saying “Thank you”! So THANK YOU!! πŸ™‚ Love them!

Linsay Hammett
    August 11, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Hi there! Thank you SOOO much for making these and sharing them with all of us! πŸ™‚ I was wondering if you could email me the jpeg files for 1st grade, please?

Thanks you SO much!
    Linsay

Stacy
    August 13, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Your signs are awesome! I am so excited to use this for my little guy who is starting kindergarten this year. Would you please send me the jpeg file for kindergarten? And like Jessica’s comment, do you have a generic template so I/we can edit yearly so I/we can have a consistent look throughout their school years? Thanks!!

Biddy
    August 13, 2014 at 3:31 pm

these are great! could you email me the jpeg for kindergarten and 4th please?

cariss
    August 14, 2014 at 9:09 am

LOVE these signs!! I would love to make one for my husband that says first day of paramedic school…..how could I do that??

Mommy Mafia
    August 14, 2014 at 9:54 am

I used this for my Little Man it was just adorable!! Thank you! Would you mind if I linked it to my site? Of course I would credit and add anything you would like. <3
    Mommy Mafia recently posted…Slam Dunk! Harlem Globetrotters in Miami March 2nd! WIN Tickets to the show!My Profile

Linda Fifer
    August 15, 2014 at 3:27 am

Could you please send me Pre-K and Secong grade in jpeg so I can add names.
    Thank you so much.

Suzy R
    August 15, 2014 at 10:30 am

THANK YOU!!!!

Quia
    August 15, 2014 at 2:25 pm

I wanted to Thank you, for thinking of everyone!
    I used the 1st day of school for my 2 yr old son who’s started a mother’s day out program…..You were the only one that gave me that smile, he was so cute holding up that sign!!!
    Awww the little things in life that make me happy πŸ™‚

Jennifer Baustian
    August 18, 2014 at 10:18 am

Just wanted to thank you for the time and effort spent creating and sharing these! We have included them as a resource in our “Back to School Printable Party” this week at Huntley IL Park District! https://www.facebook.com/Huntleyparkdistrict

emily
    August 19, 2014 at 11:16 pm

You are awesome, thank you so much for your generosity and sharing your creative genius!

Tai
    August 20, 2014 at 9:52 am

Thank you for taking the time to make these! I love them for the scrapbook.

Kate
    August 21, 2014 at 12:13 pm

You are way Awesome, Thank you so much for Sharing these Printables truly appreciated

Natalie
    August 21, 2014 at 2:44 pm

I love these so much, I used them last year too when my son started Kindergarten! I’m worried that you won’t still be making them years down the road. Are you willing to send me the photoshop file so I will be able to edit them with the current year? Thanks so much for making these!!!!

Lisa
    August 27, 2014 at 2:20 pm

These are so cute – thanks for doing this!!

pia
    August 29, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Love these. Any chance you’d think about adding a sign for the littlest one who’s still at home? “Still Home”?

Susan Lester
    September 1, 2014 at 8:13 am

I agree with the Commenter who said she was OCD and wanted these for the next 18 years! Would you please consider making an editable pdf so we could print all the ones we need out? Thanks!

Jeanne
    September 2, 2014 at 9:46 am

Thank you for making my first day pictures be so good. Muchly appreciate the free printables!

Susan
    September 2, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Thank you so much for the time and effort to make these. They are great props for the first day of school picture!
    Much appreciated!

Jovanna Faulkner
    September 3, 2014 at 12:20 am

do you guys have any for the last day of school? :] thank you so much!

Erika
    September 3, 2014 at 12:53 am

These are wonderful. I love that they have the grade and the year!

Dina
    September 4, 2014 at 1:53 pm

These are so great! We used your Kindergarten printable today and the pictures came out so cute. Thanks so much!! πŸ™‚

Alyssa
    September 4, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Thank you so much for these! Do you happen to have matching ones for the last day of school?

Thanks again!
    Alyssa

Elise
    September 4, 2014 at 11:56 pm

LOVE these!! Just wondering if you might make the signs without dates so that I can use them for all my kiddos year after year. I know others have requested the same…maybe something to consider down the road. Thank You!

Grayowa
    September 5, 2014 at 9:28 am

Thank you soooo much for creating these and making them available for no cost!
    I was scrambling at 2:00am before the first day of school to make my own signs but weren’t very successful. Defeated decided to do a quick google search that lead me to your fabulous blog. Seriously can’t thank you enough !

Jo Lewis
    September 8, 2014 at 1:55 pm

thank you so much – my little man starts school tomorrow and I have been looking for something like this! I love the fridge note and money note – thats my next download! xx

Cheryl Kingman
    September 24, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Would there be any possibility of creating a ‘Last Day of . . .’ set of signs in this same design?

Krista Racke
    April 20, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Can’t wait for the 2015-2016 version to be released! We have a little guy starting preschool in the fall. πŸ™‚

Alethea Watkins
    May 7, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Hello,
    I know that it’s a little early but I wanted to know if you will be creating similar signs for the last day if school? I absolutely love your signs and I used one for my daughter’s 1st day of Kindergarten this school year. I hope to hear from you soon!
    Kind Regards,
    Alethea

Chrissy
    May 13, 2015 at 12:39 pm

My son’s last day of pre-school is tomorrow and I cannot find a download for the last day sign. Am I missing it somewhere? I used this on his first day and I would love to use it for his last day too!

Thanks!

Jenny
    May 14, 2015 at 10:49 am

Did I miss the Last day of school ones? I used the first day one and would love to do last day and my little finishes school next week. Thanks!

Ginger Bremer
    May 15, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Do you have the signs to down load and print for last day of kindergarten 2014-2015 ? It is almost the last day for my granddaughter and my daughter would like to use the same one as first day of school she used . Thanks

Ginger Bremer
    May 15, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Not sure what happened to my last comment. Was wondering if you have signs to download and print for last day of kindergarten 2014-2015 as it is just a few days away and my daughter would like to use the same one for her daughter. Thanks

Nicole Johnson
    May 17, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Hello,

I was also wondering if you will be creating the same sign for the last day of school 2015? I used your first day sign this year and would love to use it for the last day. πŸ™‚

Thanks so much!
    ~Nicole Johnson

May 17, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Hi Nicole!

Uploading them now! Thanks for checking in!

Mindy
        May 18, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Are the last day of school signs available yet? My kids get out of school Thursday May 21st and I wanted to use the same signs I used for first day of school. Thanks,
        Mindy

May 21, 2015 at 2:00 am

They are all fixed now! You should be able to download now! Thanks!!

Sandy
    July 1, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Oh, no! Now I need 2015-2016 because my child starts school in July! These are perfect! Can you help? Thanks!

July 2, 2015 at 10:43 pm

Hi Sandy!

They should be out very soon! Please check back this week!

becky
        July 20, 2015 at 1:43 pm

My child starts school on Wednesday! I used this last year and it was a memorable picture – thank you for sharing these – super generous! Looking forward to 2015 to come out, hope it’s in time!

Karin
    July 7, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Will you be updating the first day and last day of school signs with the 2015-2016 school year date?
    If so, when will they be available?

Darcie Dewald
    July 15, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Will you be updating for the 2015-2016 school year? Thanks!

Tina
    July 21, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Hi! I found you on Pinterest and wondered if you will have 2015 – 2016 First Day of School Printables available?

Rose
    July 21, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Will you be updating these for the 2015-16 school year?

Melinda
    July 26, 2015 at 11:21 am

Do you have these for 2015-2016? Than ks!!

Judith
    July 27, 2015 at 8:44 am

When will you have the signs posted for the upcoming school year so 2015-2016? Thanks!

Judith
    July 27, 2015 at 8:46 am

When will you post the signs for the upcoming school year so 2015-2016?? Thanks!

Robin
    July 29, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Will you by chance be doing some for this school year? I have used these the last 2 years for photos on the first day of my kiddos and it’s a tradition now! I hope you do. πŸ™‚

Camille
    July 29, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Hello,
    Thanks for taking the time to share. Do you plan on updating for 2015-2016. My son starts Pre K this year at my school…Fruedien001@aol.com (if you do). Many thanks!

July 29, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Hi Camille!

We are posting them on Monday!

Thanks!!

Camille
        July 29, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Jessica Bellinger
    August 7, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Do you plan to update these for this year? I love them! I have used them the past two years with my girls πŸ™‚ Thank you so much for posting them!

Jamie Hartman
    August 9, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Are you going to make 2015-2016?
    These are fantastic!!!!

May
    August 11, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Do you have these available for 2015-2016 school year? Thank you so much! They are very cute!

JESSICA HENSLEY
    August 17, 2015 at 5:22 pm

I LOVE THESE. I AM WONERING IF YOU WILL BE MAKING SOME FOR THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR? MY CHILD STARTS SCHOOL ON THE 24TH OF AUGUST AND I WOULD LOVE TO USE ONE OF THESE BUT THEY ARE FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR, THANK YOU

Kristin
    August 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Hi! I loved using these last year. Do you have updated signs for 2015-2016? Thank you!! Kristin.

Ingrd
    August 27, 2015 at 11:03 am

Is there any way to get an updated “First Day of School” for Kindergarten with the dates 2015-2016??

Brittany
    September 8, 2015 at 10:00 pm

These are the cutest! I am so excited to use it tomorrow for my little miss’s first day of preschool! Thanks girls!
    Brittany recently posted…How to Budget And Be HappyMy Profile

Sarah
    January 17, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Your signs are fabulous! Can you offer one for HOMESCHOOLERS???

heather
    July 21, 2016 at 4:44 am

Are you going to do 16-17?

Sandi Evans
    July 27, 2016 at 6:34 am

I love these and was looking for 2016-2017 as my boys are starting school next week! Yes, next week. Living in Arizona we start early. Are you planning on putting some out for 2016-2017?

Ashley
    August 4, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Love these! Do you have 2016-2017 first and last day signs? Thank you!

Robin
    August 4, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Will you be making these for the upcoming 2016-2017 Year ? TIA

Christina
    August 8, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Hi! Checking to see if you have updated these for 2016-2017?? I looked but was not able to find them and I have no clue how to do my own like this. So thank you so much for doing this!!

Leah
    August 25, 2016 at 6:22 am

The link you have for 16-17 above is broken. Hopefully it can be fixed!

PDC
    August 31, 2016 at 12:39 pm

The link for the 2016 – 2017 is broken – can you update it?

andrea
    September 6, 2016 at 7:53 pm

i as trying to print the 2016-2017 firsat day of school sign but the link does not have a hyperlink attached to it?