I have always loved pasta salad. I remember from a young age craving it. This is such a quick and easy recipe that everyone loves. It is such a classic side dish. It is also so perfect for the summertime.
Quick and Easy Pasta Salad
- 2 (16 ounce) package tri-colored pasta assortment
- 1 Package of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 Can sliced Olives
- 1 Container of Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Paul Newmans Italian-style salad dressing
Cook pasta as directed on box. Strain water then set aside. While pasta cools down peel and dice cucumber and chopped onion. When the pasta is cooled mix everything together and then serve. I love this pasta salad ever more the second day.
Let's be besties!
Heeey friend! Subscribe to join our tribe! We'll make sure you're up to date on all things Home and DIY!
xo, Mallory & Savannah