10 Cleaning Tips + Printables

10-Cleaning-Tips

During the summer I always have a harder time keeping up with house. I always love a cleaning tips. These are just a few of my favorites. A few of these tips are homemade cleanings which is always a benefit. As a bonus I also added in Mallory’s awesome cleaning printables.

Towels_text

080411-pillowcase

How to Dust a Ceiling Fan

DSC_0016

How to Clean your Toaster

How-to-clean-between-oven-glass-Ask-Anna1-600x507

How to clean between the Oven Glass

To help me keep up on things, I have printed and I have placed these printable up around my house. I always need a good reminder.

Cleaning Schedule_FINAL_ClassyClutter Laundry Schedule_ClassyClutter

I love both of these Printables and they can both be found HERE

10 Cleaning tips 1

Happy Cleaning Everyone!

Much Love sign-2

reda ramadan
    July 10, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Vinz
    August 10, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Great transformation! I have a similar sink and that is the only thing that gets it squeaky clean. Awesome post!
    Vinz recently posted…Beautiful One Day – Mouldy The Next?My Profile

Florentino @ Pest Control
    September 18, 2014 at 2:48 am

My microwave looks a lot horrible than that. Thanks for your cleaning tips. I’m definitely saving this on my pocket for a scheduled cleaning!

Bryony
    March 20, 2015 at 11:50 am

The post is awesome! Thanks so much! The printables are super cool, too! Thumbs up from me! Greets, Forestdale Carpet Cleaners Ltd.

Lannie K.
    April 7, 2015 at 7:47 am

Wow this is a fantastic blog. Thanks for sharing all the tips and printables 🙂

Gloria Miranda
    April 14, 2015 at 5:57 am

Aside from the basic way I knew, I learned new useful cleaning tips. Thumbs up! Nice blog!

Phillius Thomas
    May 18, 2015 at 10:50 am

This is a good amount of articles for different cleaning tips. I always like these sorts of articles, it makes it so I don’t need to search separately for say, freshening towels and cleaning glass stove tops. Thanks, for I shall be using a couple of these today!

Johnny
    May 22, 2015 at 4:33 pm

I loved your daily schedule. For me it is just hard to keep track of all the things I need to do. If I had a daily schedule it would make things a lot simpler. Thank you for sharing.

Stephanie Conrad
    June 3, 2015 at 8:21 am

Your cleaning tips are amazing. Thanks for all the help and for the printables you shared <3

Aaron@carpet cleaning Lansing
    June 8, 2015 at 5:38 pm

I thin having a schedule is half the battle. It definitely will keep me or help per say from procrastinating. Thank you for sharing!
    Aaron@carpet cleaning Lansing recently posted…Is Carpet Cleaning Myself Less Expensive Lansing, MI?My Profile

Pearl Moore
    August 18, 2015 at 4:05 am

One shouldn’t do stress cleaning. You really have to have fun with it or else it will be so miserable.

Roberto @Mahi Yacht Cleaning
    November 21, 2015 at 4:53 pm

The vinegar trick works on so many other things as well, same with dish washing soap too.
    Roberto @Mahi Yacht Cleaning recently posted…Behind The Scene Pictures On The Fort Lauderdale Boat ShowMy Profile

Tony
    December 5, 2015 at 7:14 am

For me it is just hard to keep track of all the things I need to do. Thank you for sharing.

Gia @ TLC
    March 15, 2016 at 5:12 am

This is one fantastic post with so many useful tips and tricks. You made my life a little bit easier for which I am very grateful!