Last Day of School Printables

Last Day of School Printables - Take your kids' photos with a sign to remember this special day! | www.classyclutter.net

Hello everyone! Summer is upon us and the kiddos are just about out of school! You guys loved my First Day of School Chalkboard Printables (over 20,000 pins! Thank you!!!) so I couldn’t leave you hanging for the last day of school printables!

Last Day of School Printables |Preschool - 12th Grade | www.classyclutter.net

I have created Preschool – 12th grade. Be sure to save and print whichever grade you’re kiddo is in and take a photo of them to document this milestone! Especially little ones, they grow up too too fast!

LAST DAY OF Kindergarten Printable - this site has Preschool - 12th grade | www.classyclutter

Download by clicking the link below to the ones you need:

Last Day of Preschool Printable

Last Day of 7th Grade Printable

Last Day of 8th Grade Printable

Last Day of 9th Grade Printable

Last Day of 10th Grade Printable

Last Day of 11th Grade Printable

Last Day of 12th Grade Printable

Don’t forget to come back in July for the 2014-2015 Back to School Printables!

Mallory Bombshell Sig.png

Comments

1. Stephaniejjordan@gmail.com says

Thank you for these! Also, any formatting tips? I tried to print and it prints to two pages.

• says

Hi Stephanie!

It is a larger photo just in case anyone wants to print it 11×14 or larger. When I print, there is a “fit to page” or “scale to fit” option that should print it on one sheet! Hope this helps! xoxo – Mallory

• Stephaniejjordan@gmail.com says

I used the similar files for the first day of school for 2013-14, and I don’t remember having this issue. I tried the shrink to fit, but the image isn’t adjusting to fit 8 1/2 by 11 size. I believe that’s the size that printed out before (for the first day of school).

2. Leslie says

Hi Mallory,

I wondered if you could share the fonts you used for this project? I really like the date font, but can’t quite place it. Let me know!

3. Vivian says

LOVE these! I can’t get mine to format to print on 8×11 sheet of paper without cutting some of it off. Any tips?

• says

Hi Vivian!

• Stephaniejjordan@gmail.com says

I couldn’t get this to “fit to page” or “scale to fit” properly on an 8X11 sheet. I also tried printing to 11×14 size too, but it still printed to 3 separate sheets of paper and the formatting was all off. I really wish this was similar to the “first day of school” printables.

4. Vivian says

Saving and opening in Windows Photo viewer which was already on my PC worked to print perfectly on 8.5×11. Thank you for providing these!!

5. Marie says

Very cute! Was wondering if you could email me the last day of kindergarten? I have an iPad so I can’t print it. I was going to email it to my husband to print but for some reason when I try to save it, my iPad keeps closing.

6. Jen Hall says

Thank you so so much. I love the look of your printables and feel like they gave my little guys picture that extra pop I wanted it to have. I so appreciate the time and effort that goes into your cute downloads. Please keep em coming next year. I would love if all his year sin school had the same style of sign!

7. Lauren says

Hi! I love these!! Thank you so much for sharing! Just wondering is there anyway to get them without the year so I can use them for future years also? Thanks!